Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing A Vodka Can't Fix

4 posters

Go down

Nothing A Vodka Can't Fix Empty Nothing A Vodka Can't Fix

Post by Lauren Delgado Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Lauren untied her ponytail, allowing her damp, dark hair to tumble past her shoulders. Her summer break consisted of nothing but exercise, archery and a grand father clock she had been trying to construct. The outcome was incredibly pleasing in all areas, but hell, it took a lot out of her.

Nothing that a drink can't fix. she thought as she entered the bar and ordered a vodka from the young, spotty bar tender. She caught the glass lightly as it was slid over to her quickly by the young man and turned round, eyes scanning the room for some good company.
Lauren Delgado
Lauren Delgado
Pretty Admin

Back to top Go down

Nothing A Vodka Can't Fix Empty Re: Nothing A Vodka Can't Fix

Post by Jason Sharpe Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Sharpey entered the bar and frowned, what happened to the hot American girls? He glanced down at his watch and headed to the bar where he saw her. "You found me." He smiled opening his arms so she could look at him better.

"Let me guess, your a single, young lady looking for some good company?" He said waving the bartender over as he leant against the bar.
Jason Sharpe
Jason Sharpe
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Delgado Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Lauren turned her head towards him dramatically, eyes filled with mirth.

"I did find you." she gasped, eyes widening in mock surprise.

"You're the cocky, British, player, right?" she smirked, then extended her arm for a handshake.

"Lauren Delgado," she introduced herself.

"Now honestly, do I look like a married middle aged woman looking for bad company?" she asked, a smile teasing at her lips as she swirled her drink in her hand.
Lauren Delgado
Lauren Delgado
Pretty Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sharpe Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:44 pm

One side of his mouth pulled up into a smirked. "Oh so you have heard of me." He said tapping his hand on the bar to make the barman hurry up. "Well you found me so now what you going to do?" He asked taking his drink and downing it in one. "Umm, not bad i suppose." He said looking at his glass before slamming it on to the table and ordering a new one.

"Now you should try good ol' Irish beer. Its the real good stuff." He said pulling a flask out of his pocket and taking a sip. "So whats a beautiful young girl like you doing out on your own at a time like this? I could have been a death eater or anything." He smiled. "Such a dangerous time to be alone."
Jason Sharpe
Jason Sharpe
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Delgado Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:08 pm

She shook her head at him.
"Not you in particular. But I've had enough experience with your type." she smiled slyly, then frowned, faking deep thought.

"I think I'll just sit here and let you amuse me." Lauren nodded, a playful glint in her eye.

"Not a fan of beer, myself." she murmured, looking down into her now empty glass. She quickly signaled for the bartender to return before looking back at the man.

"Ireland though, wonderful place."

"I can handle myself." she chuckled quietly. "Besides-" she looked him up and down. "I think I could take you on, death eater or not."

Lauren shrugged with one shoulder. "Work break." she waved her empty glass in the air. "Nothing a vodka can't fix." she paused, and then frowned.

"Speaking of..." she trailed off, and leaned back to look down the bar, searching for the bartender and her missing new drink. The young man was at the other end of the bar, talking to a fellow employee. Lauren whistled through her teeth, much like an owner would do to their dog. Both boys immediately turned round, much to her amusement. She waved her empty glass again at them impatiently and then shifted her gaze back to the man in front of her.

"Youths." she murmured sarcastically, well aware that she herself was only 24.

"And what was a pretty boy like you doing out on your own at a time like this?" she reversed his question.
Lauren Delgado
Lauren Delgado
Pretty Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sharpe Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:23 pm

"And how do you know my type? I'm one of a kind." He smiled turning so his back was resting against the bar and his elbows on top of it. "I've lived long enough to know no one is like me, believe me." He said bringing his glass to his lips before a smile came.

"Oh and here i was thinking i was going to get some amusement." He said before letting a laugh escape his lips. "Oh really? And how exactly do you think you could do that?" He asked a smile playing on his lips. "Lets just say i fight dirty." He smirked.

"No guessing by your attitude to fighting, i'd hazard a guess what you teach something along the lines of dueling or physical contact am i correct?" He asked, even those that didn't know him never usually said they could take him in a fight, he just had that look that warned others away. "Let me deal with this." He said beckoning the bartender over. "Sorry for breaking up your cosey little chat there but if we have to wait once more for a drink im going to jump over this bar and run a bottle throw your throat." He said in a calm voice as if he was asking for the time or complimenting the weather. "Now i would like a bottle of your finest firewhiskey, please tell me you sell firewhiskey and whatever the lady should like." He ordered straightening his coat.

"Now where were we?" He asked turning back around to face Lauren. "Pretty boy?" He asked with slight amusement, he'd never been called that before. "I don't know, i guess i just have a passion for causing trouble."
Jason Sharpe
Jason Sharpe
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Delgado Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:22 pm

"I'm starting to think you've become a very separate type, actually. One that I can't quite put my finger on." she said, a bemused smirk playing about her features.

"You've lived long enough?" she quoted, laughing a little. "What are you, 23?"

"I'd say you've still got a bit more time to find someone who's exactly like you." she mused. "Possibly even more cocky." she exaggerated teasingly.

"You might get a little." she murmured, smirking. Lauren shook her head."You think that I don't fight dirty?" she chuckled. Her kything powers were not put to waste. Actually, she was rather tempted to kythe with Jason's mind- it seemed a fascinating place. But, she had promised herself not to kythe with the unsuspecting, unless they imposed any threats. He had not- yet.

Lauren nodded. "An accurate guess. I teach Physical Combat at Alecto. Head of Nula, at your service." she inclined her head.

"And you work as...?" she asked curiously.

Lauren tried to mask her laughter with her hand at the poor bartender's scared face as he hurried behind the counter. She turned round back to the man, still laughing a little. "Oh come now, you didn't have to be so harsh."

"Quick temper, I'm guessing?" she smirked.

"A very pretty boy, darling." she reassured him. She clicked her fingers in recognition.

"Ah, that's the one."

"You're the trouble making type." she said, an easy smile gracing her lips.
Lauren Delgado
Lauren Delgado
Pretty Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Lestrange Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Fall was feeling slightly depressed that evening. She didn't heard from her family, or any of her so called friends, for days. Yeah, she was always a loner, but still, no man is an island.

She headed to her favorite bar and ordered a beer, the only drink she could possibly see herself drinking anywhere. Her intention was not to eavesdrop or spy on anyone, but she caught a part of a conversation between a man and a woman near her.

A smile escaped her face.
Alecto staffshe realized. Good.
Fallen Lestrange
Fallen Lestrange
Voldemort's Protégée

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sharpe Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:07 pm

"Oh good if someone can sum you up in the first meeting you are a very predictable and boring person." He smirked, he was definitely glad she didn't quite know where to place him, that meant his exterior was working to push people away from his true personality. A personality of a murdering psychopath, that craved to feel the life of someone slipping through his fingers.

He nodded. "I have the combined age of 161, i think its fair to say i know theres no one out there like me." He said pausing slightly to work out the maths. "You know that is slightly creepy you knowing my age and borderline stalkerish." He smirked playfully, he knew it was probably a random guess but that random guess just happened to be right. "I doubt that, i've met me and there's definitely no one more cocky than i." He said sliding his glass along the bar back towards the bartender.

"Oh im sure you do, but my dirty is on a whole other level." He smiled. "I have a few secrets up my sleeve." He smiled giving her a little wink.

"Its the only way they listen, if you be nice they wont take your seriously. Then you'll get ignored even more." He shrugged, all the darkest of people knew people worked best under the influence of fear because they were afraid not to. That was why he respected the dark lord, he knew exactly how to make people fear and how to use that fear against them.

"I'm many types, darling you just have to search for them." He smiled giving her a wink before turning to look over Laurens shoulder. "Can i help you sweet'art? You're looking lost." He asked giving the woman the quick look over.
Jason Sharpe
Jason Sharpe
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Delgado Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Lauren arched an eyebrow at the man.

"There are seven of you now, are there?" she quickly figured out. She wasn't the head of Nula for nothing. Her eyes flashed in recognition.

"Ah, you're our new talented Head of Vox, Jason Sharpe?" she nodded. "Dar has spoke very highly of you after she hired you. I hope you live up to the expectations she set." she challenged.

"I'm a fabulous stalker, I'll have you know." she murmured, sipping her drink*. "Oh, I can imagine." she shook her head slightly and smirked.

"I'll have to put that to the test, Mr. Sharpe." she smiled a little. She never lost. Against 7, though, that would be a challenge.

"There's always just mind control." she shrugged nonchalantly. "I find myself particularly skilled with it." she smirked. Lauren was not certain whether he knew of her gift or not- word spread fast around Alecto.

"You're going to be a hard one to crack, I'll admit to that." she muttered. But not if I kythed with you. she added mentally, but said nothing, only allowing a small smirk to pull at her lips.

She turned round as another woman entered the bar and waved her glass at her lazily.

"Care to join us?"

* OOC- Just for the record, that was a real guess Razz Wow, I'm SUCH a talented stalker, I'm able to creep out people that aren't even real Razz I OFFICIALLY declare myself Queen of Stalkers Razz. Bow before my stalker glory Razz
Lauren Delgado
Lauren Delgado
Pretty Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Lestrange Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:26 am

Her eyes were on the man, not the woman, when she spoke. "Yes I do."

She approached them casually, her face remaining emotionless in the process.
I know him from somewhere, she thought while staring at his blue eyes.
Fallen Lestrange
Fallen Lestrange
Voldemort's Protégée

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Delgado Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Lauren arched an eyebrow at no one in particular, immediately noticing that the woman's eyes were on Jason, even though she was answering Lauren's question.

Seems as if someone may have fallen for his ego. she smirked.

"What? No hello?" she asked, bemused.
Lauren Delgado
Lauren Delgado
Pretty Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sharpe Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:02 pm

He smiled and nodded his head. "Jason Sharpe talked dark artist at your service. There aint nothing dark i aint heard of." He smiled in his mancunian twang. He was very good at taking on other accents at will. It felt good to finally let slip his real accent.

"Ill live up to her expectation and more, i hate to disappoint." He smiled tapping his hand on the bar for a repeat of his drink. "So how tight is the security at the school? I never got to ask Darena when i was there. Are there any dark magic precautions set up by any chance?" He asked, he didn't sense any whilst he was there briefly over the summer, but there were some dark spells that weren't detectable even to him.

"I can see that, just how much do you know about me?" He smirked, his background would curl even the most straightest of hairs.

"Any time." He smiled, he had never lost a fight and he wasn't about to start now. He had too much to lose, his mind would show his most evil and secret desires and plans. "How are you with controling 7? Our minds are not linked when we are apart when we don't want them to be. And believe me we like our privacy."

He smiled as the woman joined them. "Theres always room for the pretty ladies." He said giving them both a quick cheeky wink before downing his drink.
Jason Sharpe
Jason Sharpe
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Lestrange Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Realizing she probably left the wrong impression she turned to the girl.
"Hello", she said to them, especially to the her. "Lena Belle, pleasure to meet you."

Offering her hand to both of them and faking politeness, she took a chair and prepared herself to sit on it.

Last edited by Fallen Lestrange on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Fallen Lestrange
Fallen Lestrange
Voldemort's Protégée

Back to top Go down

Nothing A Vodka Can't Fix Empty vodka??

Post by Adin10 Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:09 am

"I don't think the human mind can comprehend the past and the future. They are both just illusions that can manipulate you into thinking theres some kind of change" - Bob Dylan

"Have you seen an American kid? Hey, they're all crackers man...they're all mental...they're lives are too fast...they cannot keep up with themselves" - Brian Johnson

"Fortunately art is a community effort - a small but select community living in a spiritualized world endeavoring to interpret the wars and the solitudes of the flesh" - Allen Ginsberg

Adin10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down