Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Chillin? Really? (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just Chillin? Really? (OPEN) Empty Just Chillin? Really? (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:57 am

She snorted at the title of the restaurant. No way she couldn't 'just chill' even if she was doused with alcohol. She was a Death Eater stationed in NY to try to take over Alecto.

Forget it.

She took out some parchment along with writing stuff. She started writing about her day so far. Just to do something.

Back to top Go down

Just Chillin? Really? (OPEN) Empty Re: Just Chillin? Really? (OPEN)

Post by Sophia David Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Sophia walked into restaurant. She thought it was the worst name possible. She spotted someone who looked familiar. Sophia then realized it was her twin sister Claire. Sophia walked over and sat down across from her. "Hello sister" Sophia smirked at her. Sophia leaned back in her chair.
Sophia David
Sophia David
Death Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Zivah Satu Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Zivah came out the back way and saw that she had two new customers. Walking over, she put a smile on her face.

"Hello Ladies! My name is Zivah. I'm the owner of Just Cillin or JC as I call it. Can I get you anything to eat?" she said, ignoring the pompous looks they were sending her way.
Zivah Satu
Zivah Satu
Owner of Just Chillin' Restaurant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:52 am

Sebastian walked into the restaurant, and the first thing he saw were two woman, who looked like twins, sitting at a table being waited by a yet another women. Sebastian found an open table away from the trio, and sat down in the chair lightly sighing. He started work tomorrow and all he could think about was food, and, his brother, and everything else but his job. "Grr Se potessi consintrate solo su questo lavoro, ho davvero bisogno. E non voglio rovinare questo." Sebastian said to himself in a low voice. Why on earth would you name a restaurant Just Chillin? But it is fun and some what up beat. He actually liked it, it was a tad bit odd, but very well fitting. Sebastian thought to himself as he looked around.

(If I could just consintrate on this job, I really need it. And I don't want to mess this up.)
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Zivah Satu Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Zivah walked away from the twin girls. They hadn't answered and she had other customers. She really needed more staff as soon as possible. For now it was just her, Shephon, and Daniel. Danny usually cooked in the back, but they all had to trade off. She didn't expect the restaurant to become popular so fast. She spotted a guy over at another table. As she approached she could have sworn she heard Italian. She instantly recognized Sebastian, the new manager her brother had hired.

"Hey Sebastian? I'm Zivah, Jahat's sister. I own this restaurant. What can I get for you?" she asked.

Wanting to test out her hypothesis, she added, "Voi parlate destra italiana?"

Translation: You speak Italian right?
Zivah Satu
Zivah Satu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:17 am

Sebastian immediately looked up at Zivah. "Hello, I am guessing your brother told you about me." He said, not really looking for an answer, seeing as he figured it out. Sebastian remembered having a talk with Jahat about family while he went on about his brother. Of course that was his own fault, it seems that whenever someone asks him about his family, Goudens the one that comes to mind first. Not that he didn't love his mother. But since Gouden was adopted it, and still didn't know all that. Sebastian felt sorry for him and thus led him with the long drawn out discussion about siblings.

Sebastian lightly shook his thoughts away at hearing Zivahs question, he looked at her in question. "Sì lo faccio. E come si fa la sig. ra Zivah." Sebastian commented. It's been three years since he talked to anyone here in American in his native tounge. Well more like had a conversation with anyone, even if it was to just answer a question. He tired to teach Rose one time, but that was a failure.

(Yes, I do. And as do you Ms. Zivah.)
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Zivah Satu Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Zivah smiled. Not a lot of people spoke Italian. Her brother learned some Italian as she did French so they could understand each other. She hadn't been able to fully talk in her home language in so long. She looked at Sebastian and could have sworn she heard his name from somewhere else...besides Jahat. All of a sudden she remembered!

"Questo è tutto! Aren't you dating il mio migliore amico, Rose Moon?" she asked, tilting her head to the side in thought.

Translation: Questo è tutto-That's it! il mio migliore amico-my best friend
Zivah Satu
Zivah Satu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Sebastian lightly smiled. "Sì lo sono. È così bello incontrare uno dei suoi amici." He said with a wide grin, he loved meeting new people, and always lerning more about Rose. "Quanto tempo sei stato in America?" Sebastian inquried, relaxing a bit.

(Yes, I am. It's so nice to meet one of her firends; How long have you been in America)

Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Zivah Satu Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:38 pm

"Eccellente! Sono nato in Italia, dove abbiamo vissuto fino all'età di 10 e Jahat aveva 12 o giù di lì poi ci siamo trasferiti in Inghilterra. Sono andato avanti e indietro per l'Italia perché abbiamo ancora qualche famiglia. Così ho vissuto qui circa 11 anni. E tu?" Zivah said with a bright smile.

She was excited to be having a conversation with another Italian native. She was amazed as the language rolled off her tongue like water. It felt great to be able to talk in her native language.

Translation:

Excellent! I was born in Italy where we lived until I was about 10 and Jahat was 12 or so then we moved to England. I've gone back and forth to Italy since we still have some family there. So I've lived here about 11 years. What about you?
Zivah Satu
Zivah Satu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Sebastian lightly laughed, to find another person who spoke his language was beyound amazing. " Sono stato in America per circa tre anni. Il mio fratellino Gouden è nato nei Paesi Bassi, siamo tornati in Italia, e come ho detto prima. Abbiamo vissuto lì fino a tre anni fa." He responded. He found himself actually having fun talking his native language. "Zivah, se non ti dispiace mio chiedendo. Ma perché si sposta in America?" He inquired, lightly tilting his head to the left, in a questioning manner.

(I've been in America for about three years now. My baby brother Gouden was born in the Netherlands, we went back to Italy, and like I said before. We've lived there until three years ago, Zivah, if you don't mind my asking. But why did you move to America?)
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Zivah Satu Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:29 pm

"Mio fratello era nato in Francia. Probabilmente avete già sentito parlare in esso di volta in volta. Personalmente, penso che solo imparato a fascino delle signore, ma non ditegli che vi ho detto," Zivah said laughing, "Bene, mio padre ha trasferito così abbiamo dovuto spostare da Italia a qui."

Zivah was so wrapped up in talking to Sebastian, she didn't even realize that she had sat down.

Translation:
My brother was born in France. You've probably heard him speaking in it from time to time. Personally, I think he only learned it to charm the ladies, but don't tell him I told you that; Well, my dad got transferred so we had to move from Italy to here.
Zivah Satu
Zivah Satu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Sebastian laughed. The thought of Jaja charming the ladies with French was really funny to him, he would love to see Jaja in action, so to say. "Non c'è bisogno di preoccuparsi, prometto che lo vorrei dirgli che mi hai detto." Sebastian reasured Zivah. "Così, i due di voi sono state qui per undici anni? Una persona potrebbe pensare in modo diverso dopo aver sentito parlare di Jaja." He said as Zivah sat down.

( There is no need to worry, I promise that I wont tell you told me; So, the two of you have been here for eleven years? A person would think differently upon hearing Jaja talk.)
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Zivah Satu Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:02 pm

"Sì, sì. Mia madre è cresciuta in Francia, così lei ha sempre parlato la lingua. Jahat è sempre piaciuto sentire la mia mamma lo parla e ce ne siamo capiti. Jahat appena andato il miglio supplementare e imparato il francese. Mi piaceva italiano quindi ho attaccato con quello. Jahat parla regolarmente francese così viene fuori nel suo accento. Lo stesso con me e italiana," Zivah said, thoroughly enjoying talking to Sebastian.

She realized she had sat down, but noticing she didn't have many customers today, she quickly shrugged it off.

Translations:

Yes, yes. My mother grew up in France so she regularly spoke the language. Jahat always liked hearing my mom speak it and we both understood it. Jahat just went the extra mile and learned French. I liked Italian so I stuck with that. Jahat regularly speaks French so it comes out in his accent. Same with me and Italian.
Zivah Satu
Zivah Satu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:19 am

" Ah ok. Beh è buono per incontrare qualcuno che parla anche italiano. " Sebastian said understanding what Zivah was talking about.

Sebastian looked around remembering the twins, and realized that there was noone else here, well coming in that is. "Zivah, perché si apre un negozio?" He inqured.

(Ah okay. Well it's good to meet someone who speaks Italian. Zivah, why did you open up a shop?)
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Zivah Satu Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:11 pm

"Beh, ho sempre amato cucinare e aprendo un ristorante sembrava una cosa volevo davvero fare. Jahat ha il suo negozio di caramelle e io ho il mio ristorante," Zivah said with a slight shrug of his shoulders

Zivah trained her ear to hear if the door opened and was happy to see that no one had come in yet.

Translations:
Well, I've always loved to cook and opening up a restaurant sounded like something I really wanted to do. Jahat has his candy shop and I have my restaurant.
Zivah Satu
Zivah Satu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:27 pm

"Oh che è eccellente. Avete una passione, proprio come tuo fratello ha il negozio di caramelle." Sebastian said, he always did like seeing people do what they enjoy in life. " Se non ti dispiace mio chiedendo. Che cosa è la vostra motivazione for... cucina? " He questioned.

(Oh that's excellent. You have a passion, just as your brother has the candy shop; If you don't mind my asking. What is your motivation for....cooking?)
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Zivah Satu Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Zivah laughed. She loved when people asked her about cooking.

"Sono un tipo artsy di persona. Conosco un sacco di gente non pensa cucinare è un'arte, ma, per me, lo è," she said with a faraway look on her face. "Il modo in cui le diverse spezie e ingredienti si fondono insieme per fare qualcosa di così bello e grande gusto allo stesso tempo ... è semplicemente stupefacente. Non riesco a pensare a nulla preferisco fare."

Translation:
I'm an artsy kind of person. I know a lot of people don't think cooking is an art but, to me, it is. ; The way that the different spices and ingredients blend together to make something so beautiful and tastes great at the same time is just...amazing. I can't think of anything I'd rather do.
Zivah Satu
Zivah Satu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:31 pm

"Stupefacente." Sebastian said with intrest. "È così difficile da trovare una persona, che trova arte nella più piccola delle cose. È una cosa molto buona, non fraintendetemi. Ma è proprio così..... wow." He was truly amazed, not to many people like their job. But for him to find somone that did, it really did blow him away.

(Amazing; It is so hard to find a person, who find art in the tiniest of things. It is a very good thing, don't get me wrong. But it is just so.....wow)
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Zivah Satu Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Zivah beamed, nodding her head.

"E per quanto riguarda te? Non vedo che vuole essere un manager in un ristorante caramella. Cosa ti piace?" she asked, eyebrows raised.

Translations:

So what about you? I don't see you wanting to be a manager at a candy restaurant. What do you really like?
Zivah Satu
Zivah Satu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:36 am

Sebastian thought about an answer. "Ummm, non volendo fare nulla tiene conto?" He said lightly laughing, he always was a joker. "In tutta onestà, non mi occupo di lavorare come una mangiatoia per un negozio di caramelle. Tutti i miei lavori sono stati entrambi un posto non mi piaceva stare nel, o solo un vero... il dolore." Sebastian said thoughtfuly. The last job he had was in a cafe full of creeps, he couldn't stand it so he stood up for the waitress and got fired.

"Penso che come un bambino ho sempre e solo voluto proteggere la mia famiglia, così non ho mai avuto un lavoro da sogno. In realtà credo che lavorare con tuo fratello è la cosa migliore. Un negozio di dolce, che significa che arrivare a vedere sorrisi su coloro che camminano, e davvero è tutto quello che voglio veramente. Per vedere la gente felice." He said with a big smile on his face.

(Ummm, does not wanting to do anything count; In all honesty, I don't mind working as a manger for a candy shop. All my other jobs were either a place I didn't like being at, or just a real...pain; I guess as a kid I always just wanted to protect my family, so I never had a dream job. Actually I think that working with your brother is the best thing. A sweet shop, that means I get to see smiles on those who walk in, and really that's all I really want. To see people happy)
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Zivah Satu Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Zivah's eyebrows were still raised. She coughed.

"Mi trovo corretto. Davvero questo è impressionante. Mi piace vedere la gente sorridere. Mi piace vedere la gente lascia con un sorriso sul loro volto," she said, a smile creeping on her face.

She turned back towards Sebastian.

"Sono contento che mio fratello è una persona come te che lavorano per lui. Ho usato per aiutare lui, ma con il ristorante sono davvero occupato. Stagione Candy è l'anno," she laughed.

Translations:

I stand corrected. Really that's awesome. I like seeing people smile. I like seeing people leave with a smile on their face. ; I'm glad my brother has someone like you working for him. I used to help him but with the restaurant I'm really busy. Candy season is year round.
Zivah Satu
Zivah Satu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:54 pm

"Ringrazio Zivah, spero davvero che tuo fratello si sente allo " He said with a smile. And then it hit him. "Che cosa vuoi dire che vi levate in piedi corretto?" Sebastian asked with humor in his voice, he was use to being underestemated, and it was fine by him. Sebastian was a very upbeat person and always found a joke or a reason to laugh in even the darkest situations. Except that one. He thought to himself as his expression darkened from the dark memorie.

Sebastin qucikly shook it off and resumed the happy smile he alwys wore. " Beh, la cosa buona è che ti ha aiutato Jaja. Voglio dire che non è il significato della famiglia.... Beh questo è ciò che mia mamma ha sempre detto me e Gouden. ' Aiutarci a vicenda, amarsi e non lasciare mai un l'altro lato non importa che cosa. '" Sebastian quoted his mom with a huge toothy smile on his face.

((Thank you Zivah, I really hope your brother feels the same way; what do you mean you stand corrected; Well the good thing is that you helped Jaja. I mean isn't that the meaning of family....well that's what my mom always told me and Gouden. 'Help each other, love each other, and never leave each others side no matter what.')
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Zivah Satu Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Zivah noticed Sebastian's face darken for a second, but thought to wait until he got to know her enough to tell her himself.

"Ho appena significa che sembrano godere realmente lavorano nel negozio di caramelle. Sì, noi abbiamo a fare tutto il possibile per la famiglia. Mia mamma diceva qualcosa di simile a me e Jaja," she said, faintly remembering her mom's lectures.

"I just mean you seem to really enjoy working in the candy shop. Yes, we do have to do what we can for family. My mom used to say something similar to me and Jaja," Zivah inquired.

Translations:
I just mean you seem to really enjoy working in the candy shop. Yes, we do have to do what we can for family. My mom used to say something similar to me and Jaja. ; Is Gouden your brother? Where is he, if you don't mind me asking?
Zivah Satu
Zivah Satu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Sebastian laughed. "Sì, lo faccio davvero. Tuo fratello è davvero qualcos'altro. Oh Gouden, yep lui è mio fratello del bambino, quindi è necessario impostare il... esempio così per dire. Anche se otteniamo sempre nei guai così tanto." He smiled to himself, " In realtà mi ricordo che alcune delle persone comuni Torna casa chiedendosi come mia madre mai sopravvissuto me e Gouden.... e blu. I bei vecchi tempi." Sebastian always one for fun and games.

"Jaja importa veramente per te. È facile vederlo...Beh è per me, e si cura davvero per lui. Anche se entrambi non sono d'accordo su qualcosa, o aruge, o hanno il tempo della tua vita, tu sia la cura per l'altro e che è quello che mia mamma e ho voluto dare Gouden...." Sebastian said more to himself then to Zivah. He laughed aloud again, "Ora questo non è giusto. Sto facendo tutto il parlare, sempre ha fatto dire madre per conoscere la signora prima e poi parlare di me dopo. Posso essere in una relazione con il tuo migliore amico, ma mi piacerebbe diventare amici con voi per, quindi si prega di informare me di voi stessi." Sebastian said with the upmost respect.

(Yes, I really do. Your brother is really something else. Oh Gouden, yep he's my baby brother, so I have to set the...example so to say. Although we always get into so much trouble.; Actually I remember some of the towns people back home wondering how my mother ever survived me and Gouden....and Blue. The good old days; Jaja really cares for you. It's easy to see it..well it is for me, and you really care for him to. Even if you both disagree on something, or aruge, or have the time of your life, you both care for each other, and that's what my mom and I wanted to give Gouden.....; Now this isn't right. I'm doing all the talking, mother always did say get to know the lady first, and then talk about myself after; I may be in a relationship with your best friend, but I would like to become friends with you to, so please inform me of yourself.)
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Zivah Satu Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Zivah shook her head.

"Sì Sì. Parlo per tutto il tempo quindi mi piace quando gli altri parlano. Comunque, sono probabilmente la persona più in uscita si possono incontrare ... anche più di Jaja. Naturalmente, che potrebbe essere buono o cattivo," she said, looking away with a sad expression on her face.

Shaking her head, she put on a bright smile and turned back to Sebastian. "Oltre alla cucina, mi piace cantare! Io non lo faccio più ... troppo spesso troppo occupato. Io di solito faccio per infastidire Jahat. Chiamo la mia Rose 'partner duetto' e farla venire a cantare con me a bug lui."

Zivah noticed that she hadn't even taken Sebastian's order.

"Oh, non ho preso il tuo ordine! C'è qualcosa che si può ottenere?"

Translations:
Yes Yes. I talk all the time so I like it when other people talk. Anyway, I'm probably the most outgoing person you can meet...even more than Jaja. Of course, that could be good or bad. ; Besides cooking, I love to sing! I don't do it too often anymore...too busy. I usually do it to annoy Jahat. I call Rose my 'duet partner' and make her come over and sing with me to bug him. ; Oh I never took your order! Is there anything I can get you?
Zivah Satu
Zivah Satu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next