Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just looking around (Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just looking around (Open) Empty Just looking around (Open)

Post by Nebrexus Greyback Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Nebrexus was walking around Central Park and enjoying the nice breeze. She loved when the sun shined in the sky. People never really like to talk to Nebrexus because of who her father is, she can't help if he is evil and she is a bundle of joy. Nebrexus always hated her father ever since he killed her mother. Her father's friend killed her sister. After her sister and mother died she left the house and never returned. Now here she is alone in New York, apart of her was scared that her father and brother would find her but another part was telling her it was in her head.
Nebrexus Greyback
Nebrexus Greyback
Auror

Back to top Go down

Just looking around (Open) Empty Re: Just looking around (Open)

Post by Zoya Morte Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:31 am

Zoya was back in the Central Park. Even after the first disastrous visit, she liked the park. It was always fun to push unsuspecting tourists into the fountains or look at the performing artists. Over the past few days, she had learnt to not care that probably, she was trailed 24/7 by the ministry. Or more specifically, him.

Shaking her head to focus back on the present and not relapse into the hour long mulling that she did wondering who eh was and how he knew her. Lately she had had to stop with the whole 'pushing' thing, mainly because it had started to weigh on her conscious, after all, it was cold. So instead, she walked up and sat on a bench next to a blonde girl, not bothering to speak or introduce herself.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebrexus Greyback Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:33 am

Nebrexus was sitting on a bench when a brunette girl sat down. Nebrexus turned to her.

"Hi I'm Nebrexus Greyback nice to meet you" she held out her hand to the girl to take.
Nebrexus Greyback
Nebrexus Greyback
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:36 am

"I am Zoya Morte." Zoya stated in return, taking the girl's hand and shaking it. "Since I don't ow, I will reserve judgement on whether it is nice meeting you or not until after we speak a bit more." She blurted out, before she could stop herself. Giving the girl an apologetic smile, but not bothering to correct her sentence, Zoya looked out at the snow and the people playing in it.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebrexus Greyback Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:40 am

Nebrexus nodded in understanding. "Well what would you like to no about me, I will be completely 100% honest" Nebrexus smiled.
Nebrexus Greyback
Nebrexus Greyback
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:43 am

Zoya was surprised by the girl's bluntness, and she realized that the girl was even more blunt that Zoya, which was, well in her eyes, a lot. "Sure. Let's play it that way. What do you do?' She questioned, asking the first question that came in her mind.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebrexus Greyback Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:44 am

Nebrexus smiled. "Well I'm about to start working for the Auror department" Nebrexus smiled at the thought of fighting off death eaters. "What about you" she asked.
Nebrexus Greyback
Nebrexus Greyback
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:48 am

"Don't get hit by spells. It is hugely embarrassing and brings a LOT of stress with it." Zoya answered immediately, wincing as she wondered whether she had been as excited when she first began. She hoped she hadn't been, it would be an added embarrassing for her, being so preppy on getting a job. She didn't even know if she wanted to be an auror, but judging by her reactions to the 'game' that she had played the last time she was here, it was probably a job she had wanted. "I am also joining that department." She aswered shrotly, not going into details.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebrexus Greyback Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:50 am

Nebrexus obsorbed what she said. "Thanks for the tip" Nebrexus smiled at her. "That is cool, hopefully we kick ass" Nebrexus joked.
Nebrexus Greyback
Nebrexus Greyback
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:09 am

"Yeah we will kick ass." Zoya agreed, striking a pose like she had seen on the Charlie's Angels poster. She didn't actually knew if she would be allowed to re-join but she hoped that she would be. Staying alone at home was extremely boring and Zoya hated that feeling of confinement.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebrexus Greyback Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:11 am

Nebrexus laughed at what she did. "Yes we will, I have confidence that we will and we will kick some death eaters asses to while we're at it" Nebrexus smiled at her. She loved thinking positive but it was kinda hard when your father and brother are trying to get you to be a death eater like them. It's tiring.
Nebrexus Greyback
Nebrexus Greyback
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:17 am

"Yeah and single-handedly destroy everything!" Zoya replied brightly, smiling happily as she thought of fireworks. New Year's Eve was coming around and the most spectacular firework displays were going to take place. Which reminded her, she had to go and stakeout some terrace or something so that she could view the fireworks clearly.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebrexus Greyback Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:19 am

"That's the spirit!" Nebrexus joked. She started to laugh. "So tell me a little about yourself" Nebrexus asked politely.
Nebrexus Greyback
Nebrexus Greyback
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:21 am

Zoya laughed too, as she bent down to pick up some snow and carefully mold it into a snowball. "What do you want to know?" She asked, not looking up from the ball she was carefully shaping. "You already know my name and my occupation. Anything else?"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebrexus Greyback Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 am

"Anything else about you, like your personality stuff like that" Nebrexus replied. She looked at Zoya and knew she looked familiar.
Nebrexus Greyback
Nebrexus Greyback
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:07 am

"Hmmmm, that's a tough one." Zoya replied thoughtfully and distractedly as she searched for some innocent passerby whom she could hit with the ball. Her eyes glinted as she spotted one harried looking guy crossing them. She carefully took her aim and threw the ball, smiling satisfactorily as it hit its target. In response to his angry glare, she gave a disarming bright smile. "Please be more specific." She added as she turned to Nebrexus.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebrexus Greyback Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Nebrexus waited for the answer. She saw Zoya throw a snow ball at some guy and started to laugh at what just happened. "Well what do you like to do" asked Nebrexus.
Nebrexus Greyback
Nebrexus Greyback
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:25 pm

"I like reading books." Zoya replied, furrowing her eyebrows as she thought about the answer. She didn't really have a very clear cut idea of her hobbies, but apparently eating food was one of them. She did like to read though, a way she had passed the majority of her time during her unofficial house arrest before going crazy and escaping out. "And pulling stunts like that." She added, referring to her previous action. "Also food. I appreciate fine dining. Or any dining actually. In fact, I think fast food s better than overrated gourmet."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebrexus Greyback Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:36 pm

Nebrexus smiled at what she said. "That is awesome that you like to read books" She said. "That stunt was really funny, I'm surprised you did that" she laughed. "Who doesn't like food" Nebrexus chuckled.
Nebrexus Greyback
Nebrexus Greyback
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 pm

"You have good taste." Zoya replied, shrugging and stuffing her hands in her pockets. "So what about you? What do you like? Do you like reading books too? And why are you surprised I pulled it off? I mean, I didn't damage the guy permanently or anything."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebrexus Greyback Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Nebrexus laughed at her last response. "I love to read books" Nebrexus looked around. "I know that you didn't do damage but do you have skills like me" asked Nebrexus smiled.

Nebrexus leaned down and made a snow balls and put 5 next to her and Zoya and grabbed one and threw it at a happy couple and got another one and threw it at a car that was driving by. When the car stopped and the guy got out Nebrexus grabbed Zoya's hand and started running with her laughing as she did.
Nebrexus Greyback
Nebrexus Greyback
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:37 am

Zoya was about to answer, when suddenly she was pulled alongside a very manically laughing Nebrexus. Turning around, even as she was being pulled along, she waved to the car owner and made a curly wurly cuckoo sign, before pointing towards Nebrexus. Laughing, when they finally came to a stop, she added, "Well, you were alright, went a little over board, but we can always work on that."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebrexus Greyback Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:46 am

Nebrexus smiled at her. "Yeah but you had to admit, that was pretty funny, although we did get chased it was still worth it because I think I lost the 5 pounds I've been trying to loose" Nebrexus joked around with her.
Nebrexus Greyback
Nebrexus Greyback
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:51 am

"nah, we will have to work harder to lose those 5 pounds." Zoya corrected, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she looked around, wondering what else havoc they could create together in the relatively peaceful park.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebrexus Greyback Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Nebrexus chuckled at that. "I'm skinny enough as it is, if I lose anymore pounds I'll probably be dead because I will be like all skin and bone" Nebrexus chuckled. She started to look around.

"So what do you want to do" Nebrexus asked looking at Zoya.
Nebrexus Greyback
Nebrexus Greyback
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next