Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home sweet Home ... I guess (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Home sweet Home ... I guess (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Home sweet Home ... I guess (open)

Post by Alexandria Blood Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:43 am

Alexandria distractedly nodded without speaking and wondered over to pick up her cup. With a muffled 'thanks' she began to drink down the drink. Soon having gulped down the whole lot and putting it down on the table again with a happy sigh before returning back to her rabbit. She could be quiet when required. If he did not like her excess talking, when he was around, then she would just be quiet.
Alexandria Blood
Alexandria Blood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Home sweet Home ... I guess (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Home sweet Home ... I guess (open)

Post by Zander Blood Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:44 am

"You don't have to act like that when we're in the house." Zander rolled his eyes and he walked towards her. he was still barefoot and the rug muffled his steps. He leaned forwards t check out the work and he smiled. "Make all the sound you want."

He actually looked a little amused. "Mr and Mrs Blood just left for some Ministry business."
Zander Blood
Zander Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Blood Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:12 pm

"Oh, they left, did they?" Damian said, carrying the varnish into the room.

Damian put the varnish down and then started rubbing his hands together. "Muahahaha!" he said.

"Just kidding," he added. "But yeah, it's mom and dad that like everything quiet the most. Well, we got the varnish here."

"Things are coming along nicely, I see," he said, looking at Alex's work.

"So bro, I was thinking," he said. "That we should go check out the Haunted Graves to see what's there and if any of them are haunted and such. Have an adventure, you know."

"Do you like adventures?" he asked Alex.
Damian Blood
Damian Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander Blood Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:49 pm

"Yeah, they left." Zander repeated with a shake of his head. He popped the varnish bottles open easily and he took out a brush from the back of his pants.

"Sounds good." He started brushing over the paint on the wall so that it glittered slightly with the lamp light. "Make sure mom doesn't find out though. She'd have us killed if she finds out we're taking Alex."
Zander Blood
Zander Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Blood Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:43 pm

"I wanna come, course I wanna come, ooo you think we might see a real life ghost! A real one!" Alexandria excitedly chatted as she bounced with the idea "I love advantures!"
Alexandria Blood
Alexandria Blood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Blood Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Damian's brow wrinkled.

"Oh yeah, then we'd get a good steady position in that graveyard... a horizontal one."

He smiled at his siblings.

"What do you say? Let's finish up here and then head over before they get back."

Damian Blood
Damian Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander Blood Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 pm

"We better finish up then." Zander held up two other pain brushes. "They're charmed so we work faster." He started doing the higher parts of the paint and did his word quietly.
Zander Blood
Zander Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Blood Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:56 pm

The rest of the painting, varnishing, did not take long. It was a short time before Alexandria was finished and had changed out of her dirty over alls and now stood in her best black and pink adventure outfit. Complete with pigtails, like the spies have, she insisted. She had taken her clothes into the bathroom to change and now arrived back at the bedroom ready to go. Bright and bouncing, eager to bond with her older siblings over potential hauntings.
Alexandria Blood
Alexandria Blood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Blood Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Later

Alexandria stood breathing heavily in her room. She had been terrified and horrified by her experience in the cemetry. She had fled to her room the moment they had got home and to her worried parents confusion had refused to come out even for the evening meal. She had just remained huddled under the blankets in her bed, wrapped in a little ball, and refusing to move no matter how much her parents tried to coax her to come out. She had not said a word except for 'no' since arriving back either.
Alexandria Blood
Alexandria Blood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2