Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored and grumpy (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Bored and grumpy (Open) Empty Bored and grumpy (Open)

Post by Faye Cartwright Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:30 pm

Faye waltz around the common room before settingling into a chair, and folding herself into it. She let her cold gaze look around the room, enjoying the way the first years flinched away from her.

She didn't need anyone anyways. She was better on her own. They were all better if she was on her own.

Still, she looked at some people talking amongst themselves. It wouldn't be horrible to speak to someone, at some time or another. If they actually had something to offer.

Sighing she pulled her hair over her shoulder, and proceeded to glare at the wall.

This was just what life had given her.
Faye Cartwright
Faye Cartwright
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Bored and grumpy (Open) Empty Re: Bored and grumpy (Open)

Post by Kristie Valentine Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Kristie looked around the common room, peering behind chairs and under sofas. She saw a girl sitting by herself. "Have you seen my pendant?" she asked. "It's a wooden circle with a 'K' engraved onto it."
Kristie Valentine
Kristie Valentine
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Cartwright Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:18 pm

Faye looked up at the girl.

"If it was so important to you, you should have taken better care of it," she sneered unhelpfully.

She sighed and looked about her.

"But if you already have lost it, I haven't seen it."
Faye Cartwright
Faye Cartwright
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristie Valentine Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:44 pm

"I'll have you know I take very good care of it! I keep it around my neck at all time, it must've broken and I don't think it's exactly careless that I was using my pendant for it's primary function. So don't give me that attitude because I am not in the mood, okay?" Kristie said, folding her arms.
Kristie Valentine
Kristie Valentine
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Cartwright Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Faye shrugged no commitedly although she was secretly respecting the girl for her attitude. She liked people who stood up to her. More of a challenge.

"I guess," she sighed and flipped her hair over her shoulder, "Have you tried the Accio spell? The thing should come right at you with that if its anywhere near."
Faye Cartwright
Faye Cartwright
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristie Valentine Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Kristie receded a little, feeling a little silly. "Well I haven't not not tried it..." she mumbled off and pulled her wand out close to her side, hoping the girl wouldn't notice. "Accio pendant." she whispered under her breath. She felt something cold in her palm and smiled limply at the girl. "Oh look, found it! Never mind..." Kristie backed away sheepishly and flopped into a nearby chair, moving the pendant through her fingers, shielding her face in her hair.
Kristie Valentine
Kristie Valentine
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Cartwright Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Faye gave a little smirk, "Well will you look at that." It was obvious that the girl had taken her suggestion and used accio, just quietly hoping that she wouldn't notice.

Faye watched her sit down, and play with the pendant. She was fiddling with it, and it was a nice enough pendant even though it was simple. And Faye did enjoy fashion... so even if it meant talking to someone...

"Where did you get the thing?"
Faye Cartwright
Faye Cartwright
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristie Valentine Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Kristie ignored the girl's comments and her smirk, not letting her smugness get to her.

Kristie looked over. "This thing? I got it from Ghana. I go there every few years. I was seven and I went to a market. It's not like it's magical or a family heirloom, but everyone's got to have something to treasure."
Kristie Valentine
Kristie Valentine
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Cartwright Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Faye nodded, admittedly slightly impressed at the tavel, "Ghana, that's cool. Do you travel much?"

Faye loved to travel, actually travel not move. She'd been moved around the US pleanty of times, but never gotten outside of its boarders.
Faye Cartwright
Faye Cartwright
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristie Valentine Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:00 pm

"I travel quite a lot, yeah. My mum's an archaeologist and she takes my family on some of her expeditions, though sometimes my dad and I stay home." Kristie answered, putting the pendant back around her neck. "How about you?"
Kristie Valentine
Kristie Valentine
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Cartwright Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 am

"That must be nice," she muttered softly to herself.

She shook her head.

"I've moved around a lot, but not actual travel, and never outside of america."
Faye Cartwright
Faye Cartwright
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down