Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice

Go down

Justice Empty Justice

Post by Nate Blackwell Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:15 am

I really don't know what I should write about in these logs. I'm crappy with words and I suck at expressing myself. Maybe it's because I'm not used to showing my emotions around people...or maybe it's because people don't ask me how I really feel. Either way, I'm not here to write about myself.

I'm here to talk about my wolf.

Justice White-Wolf-Pup-wolves-7570936-640-480

I found justice is Europe.

It's not much of a story, but it's not every day you get to rescue a pure white wolf in the outskirts of a forest near the Austrian Mountains. It was a hell of a day with a storm on the way and the hit team stranded on the borders due to some protocols from the European Ministry.

We had to camp through the night and trust me, it isn't something I'd suggest even if we were surrounded by vast mountains and evergreen trees the size of houses. There as a storm coming that night for heaven's sake. I could feel the ice on my skin and for some reason, I just had to get out of the tent even if I knew it was colder outside.

I suddenly hear some whining. It was faint and I was about to blame it on the wind when something held me back. Instinct. I broke the Ministry modus operandi and crossed the warded area closer to the sounds.

There was a cluster of trees out in front of me and that was where I found justice, still a pup, alone and stuck between the branches of a fallen Evergreen. It was easy to move it with my magic and I managed to carry the pup safety back to camp.

She was half frozen through and I got a good yell from my commander for deserting my post when I got back. Fortunately, my boss back then wasn't heartless and he gave me permission to treat the wolf to first aid after I did five hundred pushups--without magic.

The pup lived. She has been following me ever since.

Justice White-wolf-2-1

Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum