Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I help you? (open)

2 posters

Go down

Can I help you? (open) Empty Can I help you? (open)

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Sebastian walked into the Super Sweet shop after seeing the wanted sign hanging out side of the window. Him and Rose had descussed about him getting a job, he tried at some other places, and he always wanted to work at a candy store. Sebastain looked around at all the good looking candy, "like a kid in a candy shop." He said to himself, think about how lucky he was. Sebastian, always wanted to work in a candy shop, although last time he tried he was the cheif and ate more then he made. He thought, but ended up laughing at the sight of his last boss walking into the kitchen with a red ferious face. "Oh well."

"Hello!? Is anyone here?" Sebastian called out, as he saw jelly beans that were calling his name.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Can I help you? (open) Empty Re: Can I help you? (open)

Post by Jahat Satu Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Jahat was in the back room sorting some of the candies and decided on what to bring for his best friend and sister.

"Bonjour, one moment, and please don't touch those Jellys, there for mon amie and she is rather possessive of her candy," Jahat said. He knew what most people wanted when they came in his shop. Back home in France he owned another Sweets shop and he was good at reading people's sweet cravings.

Jahat left the back room and found a young man looking around the shop. "Oui, may I help you, monsieur?" Jahat asked.

He was wondering who he was and why he was here other than sweets, of course.
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Sebastian slightly jumped at the sound of a mans voice. He then stood up to look at Jahat, and realize that he wasnt american, well neither was he, but that wasnt the point. "Hello, I am Sebastian De Luca Carell, if you want you can call me Luke. I saw your wanted ad in the window and would like ot apply for the postion of your maneger. If that is fine with you?" Sebastian asked, with formality. He didn't mind talking to Americans, it was fun sometimes, other times. It just sucks.

Sebastian stood there shifting his weight from one foot to the other.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:20 pm

"hmm what are your strengths monsieur De Luca?" Jahat asked calmly. He moved the jellys behind the counter and grabbed some new candy and began stocking the shelves.
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Sebastain watched Jahat, think that it was odd the man hadn't indtroduced himself. But he gussed whereever he was from it didn't really matter.

"I am very clear about at taking and giving orders when needed. I am a fast learner, I can work at anytime of the day, and anytime of the week. But I do ask if I have Firday and Saturday off. That is if it is alright with you sir?" Sebastian answered as he was starting to feel a little unesay, he had never had to do this before. Back home in Italy everyone knew who he was, only due to his muiltasking skills.

Sebastian put his hands into his pocket, and looked at Jahat in question. "If you do not mind sir, but what is your name? Or would you rahter not tell me?" Sebastian asked, not really caring which he had to use to adress the man before him.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:41 pm

"Oh Sacrebleu! Désolé! I am Jahat Satu. I am from France but raised in Britain. You seem a little suspicious about mon accent. It is pure French." Jahat said.

"Hmmm may I ask why Friday and Saturdays and not teh whole weekends? Is there a belle is your life?" Jahat asked

(Holy SKy; sorry; beautiful girl)
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:50 pm

"Jahat Satu?" Sebastian repeated to himself. "Oh so you are a frenchmen? It's very nice to meet you." Sebaastian slightly blushed as he thought about Rose. "Yes, yes I do have a....belle, was your term. In my life. Her name is Rose, Rose Moon. She's a music teacher, and she is busy on Sundays and Firdays are the only day she gets out early. That is until it's changed." Sebastian said as he thought about it.

Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:59 pm

"Hmmm, so your the garçon that mon amie is dating...... Yes I am a Frenchman. Its nice to meet you too monsieur." Jahat said

"We can try it out and see how you do. Oh and take care of Rosy are you going to see her soon," Jahat asked.

(Boy; my friend; sir)
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Sebastians went to open his mouth but closed it, he really wasn't that good at thining before talking and this is one of those times that keeping his mouth closed would do him some good.. Sebastian really wanted this job so him and Rose could go out more often.

"Thank you so much Jahat." Sebastian replied very happily...."Of course I am taking care of Rose, she means the world to me, and yes actually I am taking her to dinner with my brother, Gourden. Would you like to accompy us? I am sure Rose would like it, seeing as how her birthday was yesterday." Sebastain said thoughtfully.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:38 pm

"You seem like you want to ask a question?" Jahat asked, "Sure I'll accompany you. We wouldn't want Gourden to be alone now would we? I also need to give mon amie her gift."

Jahat finished stocking up the sweets and he turned to Sebastian waiting for an answer.

Last edited by Jahat Satu on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:46 pm

"I.....um not, I do not have a question for you Jahat. Please forgive me for giving you the wrong impression. You see I am from Italy, and meeting someone else who is not of this.....country is very reasuring." Sebastian said trying to find the right words to use. It was different for him to be talking to someone who had, like him, come from over seas.

Sebastian thought about Jahats question concerning his brother, and waited for the other man to turn around for him to awnser. "No of course we wouldn't want my dear brother to be by himself. Thank and I hope to see you tonight around 9:30." Sebastian replied with his heart warming smile.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 pm

"Now mon ami, don't apologize for something you don't have any control over, " Jahat said. "Sure see you then."
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:56 am

"Yes, until then." Sebastian replied back as he got ready to leave. He then stopped and turned back to face Jahat. "I do have a question that does not pretain to Rose or dinner. But I am guessing that I will start tomorrow?" Sebby asked.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:51 am

"Wee, mon ami, you will start tomorrow," Jahat said with a smile.
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:28 am

"Thank you." Sebastian said as he left the store.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:51 am

Jahat smiled and looked around the store. He was glad he was going to have some help now all he had to do was arrange the store how he wanted to again.
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down