Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working The Work Out

2 posters

Go down

Working The Work Out Empty Working The Work Out

Post by Anastasia Marwolathe Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:52 am

Staz loved the sheer act of punching an inanimate object senseless. There was no guilt, no protests and the bag even fought back in its in own way. She had to dodge its swings which were, admittedly a result of the force she was applying while punching, was pretty effective in making her stop. Especially if she was foolish enough to kick it.

At least that's how it had been going but for the past few minutes, the bag didn't swing even the slightest, held in place by someone obstructed by said bag. Stopping and raising a curious eyebrow, Staz supported her weight with the bag and peeked around it, trying to see who was helping her.
Anastasia Marwolathe
Anastasia Marwolathe
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Working The Work Out Empty Re: Working The Work Out

Post by Alexandria Blood Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:19 am

"Oh sorry, did you want me to let it go? It just seemed it might be easier if someone helped. So I held it for a bit. I mean I do not want to be getting in the way so let me know if I am annoying you" Alexandria, more commonly known as Lexie, chatted away with a warm smile when she noticed that Anastasia was in fact looking around to see who was holding the punchbag. She waved one hand as her smile widened before replacing it on the punch bag to await the response from the other girl.
Alexandria Blood
Alexandria Blood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Marwolathe Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:24 am

"Nah its cool. its just that I didn't think anyone would be around." Staz replied with a shrug, pulling back and starting her kickboxing routine again. "So, what brings you here? i don't see many Firsties around here and no offense, but you don't seem to be the gym type. You seem more like the shopping dress type." She asked in between her blows to the bag.
Anastasia Marwolathe
Anastasia Marwolathe
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Blood Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:28 am

"I was attacked at the graveyard when I went there with my brothers. Even though they were there my arm still got all cut up. So it was then I realized that I can't always rely on them to protect me. Now I have to start protecting me. So I am gonna learn how to defend myself" Alexandria replied with a winning smile. Quite thrilled with her new plans. "I wanna be just like Rapunzal in Tangled!"
Alexandria Blood
Alexandria Blood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Marwolathe Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:49 am

"What sort of pathetic brothers let their sister get hurt?" Staz questioned with a particularly vicious roundhouse kick to the bag. "Who are your brothers, anyone I know?" She asked as she took a brief breather before launching herself at the bag in a series of punches. "Would you like my help? And I would say that I agree except I haven't seen this......Tangled. What is it?"
Anastasia Marwolathe
Anastasia Marwolathe
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Blood Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:54 am

"Well in there defence, I have only been there sister for a short while. I guess they are still getting use to it. Zander and Damien Blood, do you know them?" Alexandria responded amused by the other girls protests about her brothers, in fact she let out a giggle "and that would awesome if you could help me. Tangled is some muggle film I watched at my children's home. It is awesome. She beats up the guy with her frying pan!"
Alexandria Blood
Alexandria Blood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Marwolathe Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:59 am

"Oh I know them alright. I like Damien...he's nice. He was my partner for the whole Ball fiasco, I had fun. Plus, he's in my house. Don't get me started on Fish Blood." Staz replied, mixing in kicks and punches to make an unpredictable routine. "Muggle film huh? I don't understand. Can you be more specific about your past, if you don't mind."
Anastasia Marwolathe
Anastasia Marwolathe
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Blood Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:04 am

"I was adopted" Alexandria replied "because I have a gladular disorder that means I will never grow to more than 4ft 3" and my old parents did not want an imperfect child. So the Blood family adopted me. Anything else you want to know? Blood type? Fears? Dreams? Painful secrets?" Alexandria added with amused teasing and a raised eyebrow. Though in reality she loved to talk, and about herself, so she would have told her the answer to any one of those.
Alexandria Blood
Alexandria Blood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Marwolathe Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:13 am

"Painful secrets would be good. blackmailing is always an option." Staz teased back, though her tone couldn't really get light because of her work out. "I hate the sweat part of a work out. its just....well, I could always take a shower later but still." She muttered partly to herself as she wiped her brow, allowing a quick break for herself before continuing.
Anastasia Marwolathe
Anastasia Marwolathe
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Blood Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:19 am

"Tell me about it. The hard work part is fine, but getting all icky I do not like"Alexandria agreed as she tried to think if she really did have any painful secrets. Considering it she was pretty sure that whatever secrets she did have were not really secrets - she loved to talk so much that everyone knew everything anyway.
Alexandria Blood
Alexandria Blood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down