Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because Chocolate Makes My World Go Around

Go down

Because Chocolate Makes My World Go Around Empty Because Chocolate Makes My World Go Around

Post by Anastasia Marwolathe Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:57 am

Staz barely remembered the last time she had had a real brownie. Nowadays, all she got was some disgusting gooey brown cake sort of thing, with spinach added in between. She shuddered even now as she remembered the taste, it was all the fault of Ariadne, her step mom. "The fitness freak." She muttered to herself as she searched for the melted chocolate. "At least I know what a real brownie tastes like, I still remember the time Brielle had a real brownie." She added as she grimaced, remembering the way Brielle had vomited. "People, should not mix nutrition and good food."

She couldn't sleep and suddenly had gotten this strange craving to have a brownie. So she had made her way to the Kitchens, waking up the house elves she had told them to make some brownies for her. And then in typical Staz crazy urge fashion, she had decided that she wanted to make the brownies. Dismissing the protests of the house elves, she had ordered them to go back to sleep, thinking how hard could t really be to make brownies. Now her hair and most of her arms were covered in flour, her fingers in melted chocolate and her apron was unmentionable, not to mention barely noticeable under the stains, searching for eggs, skipping around rather than plain old moving. Despite the mess and the fact that her hair kept escaping from the messy, sloppy bun she had tied them into, Staz was feeling cheerful, she was even humming songs, something she barely did.
Anastasia Marwolathe
Anastasia Marwolathe
Second Year

Back to top Go down