Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea anyone?

4 posters

Go down

Tea anyone? Empty Tea anyone?

Post by Annalise Starbright Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:00 am

Annalise floated in the middle of the room, half asleep (or at least as close to sleep as a ghost can get) and half dreaming. Kit, Annalise's pet ghost cat, floated around the room as well, keeping an eye out for guests who might wander in here. Annalise knew someone was going to come soon. She felt it right down to her nonexistent bones. That was why she had gotten out her 300 year old fancy china and some nice blueberry flavored tea and chocolate chip cookies. Annalise closed her eyes and smiled gleefully as she waited for someone to approach her.
Annalise Starbright
Annalise Starbright

Back to top Go down

Tea anyone? Empty Re: Tea anyone?

Post by Isabelya Kayden + Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:08 am

Isabelya opened the door to the bathroom, walking in to find a ghost-girl staring at her with a creepy smile. She screamed and started to run out of the bathroom to find the door shut and bolted.

Isabelya Kayden +
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Swan Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:09 am

"Baby..." Amy muttered, entering the room, "Hi, how are you?" she asked the ghost cheerfully.
Amy Swan
Amy Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabelya Kayden + Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:42 am

Isabelya kept looking back and forth between the ghost and the girl.
Thinking she was dreaming, she ran out of the bathroom back the common room.

Last edited by Isabelya Kayden + on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put Harriot instead of Isabelya)

Isabelya Kayden +
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Swan Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:43 am

Amy muttered "Baby..." again, and said "So, being a ghost's not that pleasant, eh?"
Amy Swan
Amy Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:46 am

"Who screamed just then?" Clementine asked, poking her head around the doorway, "Giving me a headache."

She then caught sight of the ghost and nodded slowly, saying "Oh...Right. So 'er back there's scared of ghosts, eh? I never usually think of pranks but..." she smiled in an almost evil way. Almost.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Starbright Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:49 am

Kit let out a loud 'Mrow!' which told Annalise that she had not one, but three guests.

"Oh my! Company!" Annalise shouted happily. "Come in! Come in! I don't bite! Oh goodness I'm doing much better now that you both are here!" Annalise floated to both her new guests and motioned for them to come across the bridge to her tea set. "Would you like some tea? Cookies?" Annalise sat down on the ground and sunk right into it. She popped right back up however, laughing all the while. "Woops! Sorry! I'm a bit excited right now." Kit floated over and sat in Annalise's lap which calmed Annalise down. Annalise laughs turned to giggles and she said cheerfully, "Hi, I'm Annalise Starbright, resident ghost. And you two are..."
Annalise Starbright
Annalise Starbright

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Swan Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:51 am

//OOC: Harriot, you'r on your Isabelya account. Just saying, because you wrote wrong name back there//

"Hey Clementine, fancy seeing you here?" Amy said to the girl who had just entered, before saying "Amy Swan, Nula."
Amy Swan
Amy Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:53 am

Clementine smiled lightly "Clementine. Clementine Marie Smith, to use my full name. I'm in Vox..." her voice trailed away, unsure of what to say next.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Starbright Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:55 am

"Ooooh! I haven't met a student from the house of Nula, yet! Would you like some tea? A reading of your future? Tea? Oh wait...I've already asked that...oh well! I must warn you now, I'm a bit of a forgetful witch."
Annalise Starbright
Annalise Starbright

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:57 am

"Future? I used to think I could see the future..." Clementine let out a hollow laugh.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Swan Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:58 am

"Tea thanks," Amy said politely.
Amy Swan
Amy Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Starbright Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:03 am

"Alrighty then!" Annalise attempted to grasp the teapot and finally did on her third try. She poured the sweet smelling liquid into the cup closest to Amy. "There's honey in here," she said pointing to the creamer, "and sugar in here," She said pointing to the sugar pot. "And about future readings, I read runes rather than seeing the future. I used to know a witch who could see the future, but that was back when I was alive."
Annalise Starbright
Annalise Starbright

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Swan Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 am

"Is it not kinda... Sad... Thinking about when you were alive?" Amy asked, trying to sound as sensitive as she felt.
Amy Swan
Amy Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Starbright Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:13 am

"Actually, my actual life is what makes me sad. I was what living people now call "depressed", you see. I wasn't really cared for a whole lot because of how forgetful and...oh goodness what's the modern word..."Ditzy" I believe? My afterlife was much better. At least nobody made fun of me or anything. My afterlife is now a whole lot better now that I have a real home! Things get pretty boring after being alone for a while. But! That is the past and I try not to dwell on it! Thank you for asking though, no one ever has." Annalise smiled at Amy and tried to convey how happy she was.
Annalise Starbright
Annalise Starbright

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 am

Clementine looked at Annalise, concerned. She knew what she meant by being depressed.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Swan Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:18 am

"Aw, that must have been terrible!" Amy truly felt for Annalise.
Amy Swan
Amy Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Starbright Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:43 am

"Well, it was for a while...but I've forgiven and forgotten as water under this bridge does," Annalise said floating under the bridge and coming back up on the other side. "I do have lots of good stories to tell, though. Funny, sad, and everything in between! So good things have come out of my life." Annalise felt something strange inside. Something like happiness, only purer. She never had anyone really care about her before, not truly.
Annalise Starbright
Annalise Starbright

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:45 am

"You could tell some if you want..." Clementine said, she always found that, however awkward it was, talking helped.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum