Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awkward Silence

2 posters

Go down

Awkward Silence Empty Awkward Silence

Post by Clementine Smith Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:09 am

I flung open the door and sat on my bed, rocking backwards and forwards, muttering incoherent things that didn't make sense anyway.

Why? Just why? Why me? It would have been better if he'd gone and kissed Ana, and saved me for, I dunno, something actual. Like I said in the corridor, you're supposed to kiss someone you actually like, and I don't reckon it's even possible that we like each other. We spend too much time arguing... Well, me arguing at him.

Whatever.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Awkward Silence Empty Re: Awkward Silence

Post by Anadora Black Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:44 pm

I rushed into the room I shared with Clem, and saw her, in a total state of shock, on her bed. I jumped in front of her and started hugging her, even if she was frozen on place.
"Oh, Clem, I am so sorry. I know what it means to you. I really wish he'd had gone for me instead of you, I'd have bitten his tongue out. Oh, dear, I'm gonna rip his head off." And I just stood there, hugging her, midkneeing, and started rubbing her back and humming an incoherent song.
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum