Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class Rules

Go down

Class Rules Empty Class Rules

Post by Xanin Pool Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Here are my rules for this class. If you follow them you will have fun if not....Pain and misfortune awaits.

Rule Number ONE: DO NOT I repeat. DO NOT question my motives. If I have you do something it is to improve your skills. Trust me when I say I know what I'm doing

Rule Number Two: Hard work is a must. I will not have slackers in my class. The skills I teach you could mean life and death.

Rule Number Three: Homework will be rare but if I hand it out It WILL be done. or an instant three day detention will be called in.

Rule Number Four: Keep personal issues out of the class room. If you got a problem with someone and your dueling it leads to stupid decisions. And I dont like stupid decisions. Stupid decisions lead to two week detentions. And you don't like detention do you? I thought not.

Rule Number Five: Dueling is not just about wand waveing. You will be doing physical exersices, Practicing swordsmanship, and learning to dance. Not doing any of these things will get you detention
Xanin Pool
Xanin Pool
Professor

Back to top Go down