Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just out for a walk (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Just out for a walk (Open) Empty Just out for a walk (Open)

Post by Katerina Kelley Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Katerina wanted some fresh air so she decided to go out. She started walking around taking in the beautiful sites she saw around her. She loved coming outside and feeling that air go threw her hair.
Katerina Kelley
Katerina Kelley
Auror

Back to top Go down

Just out for a walk (Open) Empty Re: Just out for a walk (Open)

Post by Nate Blackwell Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Nate had his head head bent down and his hands stuffed into his pockets as he passed through the streets, dodging people deftly and keeping his eyes on his feet all at the same time. It took a while for him to notice the girl who walking opposite him and he recognized her to be one of the Aurors.
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Katerina Kelley Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Katerina was still walking when she happened to turn around to see a guy, she then realized he was one of the new Aurors. Katerina walked over to him.

"Hi I'm Katerina Kelley and I happened to realize your one of the new Aurors, it's nice to meet you" Katerina held out her hand waiting for him to shake it.
Katerina Kelley
Katerina Kelley
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Blackwell Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Nate's lips automatically turned up to one of his smiles when he saw her walking up to him and he stopped walking himself so that they were standing in the middle of the sidewalk.

"It's nice to know someone's welcome." He muttered under his breath before he continued in a louder tone. "Just fresh out of Graduate School." He glanced at her hand but he didn't take it. He didn't want to be rude, but he wasn't used to physical contact with strangers. For a good reason.
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Katerina Kelley Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:15 am

Katerina pulled her hand back slowly when she realized he didn't take her hand. Katerina looked at him for a minute. "Um if you ever want someone to help you with anything I will be more then happy to help" Katerina wanted him to feel welcome and she wanted to be nice, because that's how she was raised.
Katerina Kelley
Katerina Kelley
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Blackwell Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:37 am

"I appreciate it." He could tell she was slightly perturbed by what he did--or what he didn't do. She was trying to be nice to him obviosly. He looked down at his converses and he ran a hand through his hair as he thought of a way to make up for it. He was still young, even as an Auror but he was actually used to the danger. but that didn't mean he took unnecessary risks.

"I was just heading to my place..." He didn't know what to say. You wanna come and hang out? You know, we just met and all but I'm just trying to be nice. He shook his head because that sounded perverted even in his own mind.
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Katerina Kelley Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:58 am

Katerina smiled nicely. "No problem I will be glad to help anyone. I helped out people before and only one Auror before you" Katerina replied.

"That's cool" Katerina responded.
Katerina Kelley
Katerina Kelley
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Blackwell Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:10 am

"Cool as in you're coming to my place?" Nate asked hesitantly. He started walking again, knowing she'd just followed and he pulled his leather coat closer to himself when s gust of freezing wind pushed through. He turned to look at her. "Only a few Aurors are assigned in New York at the moment. But more are coming."
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Katerina Kelley Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Katerina was taken back at first and started walking with him. Katerina put her hands in her coat pockets.

"I was told that but hopefully they come soon so we can put an end to the dark world" Katerina said.
Katerina Kelley
Katerina Kelley
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Blackwell Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:57 pm

"That's a long shot." Nate said against the growing wind and he looked back to signal that the should walk a little faster before the snow started to fall again. He took jumped over a railing and he waited for her to catch up to him.
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Katerina Kelley Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Katerina nodded. She watched him jump over a railing and she did the same. They continued to walk. "It may be a long shot but I have a good feeling we will win" Katerina said.
Katerina Kelley
Katerina Kelley
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Blackwell Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 pm

"You can't trust feelings sometimes...sometimes, it depends on whether or not people actually do something. And frankly, nothing's happening. Yet." He looked behind him and with a sigh, he grabbed her arm before he started running through the crowed, pulling her with him.

"We'll be caught in a little snow gust if we don't hurry. Come on!"
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Katerina Kelley Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Katerina started to run along side with him. "How come when I saw the news it said sunny, man I hate the weather" Katerina said as she continued to run with Nate.
Katerina Kelley
Katerina Kelley
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Blackwell Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:37 am

"Sometimes, the weather can surprise you." Nate looked anxious to get them out of the streets. "And sometimes, the weather could mean trouble." He saw the tell tale sparks at the sky that meant things weren't natural. He pulled them off into a cafe and he opened the door for her.

"Some on, miss, you wouldn't want to get cold."
Nate Blackwell
Nate Blackwell
Head of the Auror Office

Back to top Go down

Just out for a walk (Open) Empty NY here i'm??

Post by Adin10 Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:00 am

that is one awesome place,..a stroll on time square settles down everything messing up your head...!
Going to NY in May, it is my gf's birthday on our last night - and I would looking for a nice restaurant to spoil her Smile!! We are staying in times square - so would like somewhere close by!! I would like either an american or italian cuisine!!

Adin10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down