Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Walk to Remember (Elliot/Rosalinda)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Walk to Remember (Elliot/Rosalinda) Empty A Walk to Remember (Elliot/Rosalinda)

Post by Elliot Hudson Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Elliot swept through the graveyard feeling a bubble of anticipation in his stomach.

They said it was haunted. Of course he wasn't entirely sure he really believed that - how sterotypical is that, a haunted graveyard? Still, he would milk it for anything later on.

He walked past the graves glancing at each of them as he went, walking towards the large building near the back.

The boy stopped though as he heard a crunch behind him. His back straightened and a smile grew on his face. A ghost?

Without turning around he raised his voice, "Who's there?"

Last edited by Elliot Hudson on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

A Walk to Remember (Elliot/Rosalinda) Empty Re: A Walk to Remember (Elliot/Rosalinda)

Post by Rosalinda Davis Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:29 am

Rosalinda laughed as she heard Elliot ask who is was. She walked up behind him. "Hey Elliot" Rosalinda smiled at Elliot's back. Elliot turned around, and her smile grew.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

A Walk to Remember (Elliot/Rosalinda) Empty Re: A Walk to Remember (Elliot/Rosalinda)

Post by Elliot Hudson Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Elliot's smirk grew into a genuine smile as the laugh and voice swept over him. He knew that voice.

Not a ghost, but quite possibly the next thing better.

He spun around and felt something in the visinity of his heart flip as he took in the sight of Rosalinda Davis.

"Well if it isn't the fair Rosalinda," he said his fond tone ruining his attempt at nonchalance, "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes."

He looked around at he surrondings, and then back at the girl, mischief dancing in his eyes.

"And what are you doing in a place like this?" he leaned forward to added in a laughing whisper, "It's haunted you know."
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Rosalinda laughed at his theory of ghosts. "No ghost will ever haunt here want to no why, because they don't exist and I'm here cause I saw you come here. If you want me to go I will" Rosalinda smiled at him.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:14 pm

"Well that is a completely un-fun way to look at things, " Elliot said with a fake pout, "For a girl who can cast spells you'd think you'd be more forgiving to the undead."

"No, no, no, no," he protested instantly, grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards him so she couldn't possibly leave, "you are absolutly not allowed to leave. I'd be all alone then - you wouldn't want that would you?"

Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Rosalinda laughed at him begging her to stay. "Hm maybe I would let you stay by yourself" Rosalinda smiled. She leaned up so she could whisper in his ear. "But if I leave something could happen and we wouldn't want that would we" Rosalinda whispered in his ear. Rosalinda looked at him and got out of his hold and started to walk around.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Elliot felt a thud of disappointment as Rosalinda walked away from him. He turned and followed her as she walked along.

"We wouldn't want that at all," he said with a smirk, as he trailed his hand along each grave.

"You ever wonder about the stories of these people have?"
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:01 am

Rosalinda was a little startled by his question then really thought about it. "Not really, I mean sometimes when I see these tomb stones I wonder what kind of people are buried here but sometimes I think they died because some of them were either Douches or Bitches" Rosalinda said.

Rosalinda realized what she just said. "Sorry sometimes I like to speak my mind" Rosalinda was a little guilty.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Elliot stopped to think about her point. It was an interesting point of view to be sure.

"Don't worry about it," he said when she tried to apologize, "I like a girl who speaks her mind."

He gave her a playful smirk as he continued to walk along.

He shrugged as he continued to look at the names, "That's a fair enough point of view - I'm sure some of them were - but... maybe I just want to know that someone would think about me after I'm gone, so I think about them."
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Rosalinda thought. "Well you no you could always put beloved blah blah blah on your tomb stone and people with no that you were a good person" Rosalinda smiled to herself.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:06 pm

"I could do that," he said slowly, nodding his head.

Elliot turned to smirk at her, "But, who says I'm a good person?"
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Rosalinda smiled. "I said you were" Rosalinda laughed. Rosalinda looked around. "I love when the stars are out" She said.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:20 pm

The boy laughed, "And your an expert on all things Elliot are you?"

He must admit he hoped she said yes because he rather liked the sound of that.

"Yes," he sighed looking up at the sky, "There is something...magical about an evening sky isn't there?"
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:21 am

"Yeah there is" Rosalinda remembered that when she was younger that her mother always told her to always look up at the stars if your in love or you miss someone. "Do you ever worry about what will happen if the dark world took over" Rosalinda curiously asked.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Elliot glance over at Rosalinda as she asked such a serious question, "Yeah... I mean.. I guess. I think its something we all thinking about at one point or another."

He felt a knot form in his stomach as he thought about the possiblities - he didn't like them.

"Don't worry," he siad turning to Ros once more with a smirk, "I'll protect you from anything dangerous."
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Rosalinda smiled. "Thanks" Rosalinda then got a thought in her head. "Wait your a half blood right" Rosalinda was now worried. "If death eaters do come they will wipe out everybody who isn't Pure how will you protect yourself if your protecting me" Rosalinda started to worry even more. She didn't no why but she cared for Elliot more then a friend. She never believed in it before but now she has to. Rosalinda was probably falling in love or liking Elliot.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:34 pm

"Are you worried about me Ros?" he gave her a smile and impulsivly wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Don't worry - I can protect myself and you just fine."

He liked that she worried. Well, he didn't like that she was upset but he did like that she was concerned for him. That had to mean she liked him somewhat did it not?
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm

"Yes I'm worried, and you can't protect two people at the same time. If death eaters take over the first people they go after are muggle borns, then half bloods, don't even get me started on that they will try to convince the pure bloods of the school to join them and if they say no then they die" Rosalinda then had something cross her mind. "Oh god I'm a pure blood, what happens if they ask me and I say no, I'm going to die!" Rosalinda freaked out.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Elliot could see that Rosalinda was on the verge of a full fledged panic attack. In fact she might already be in the middle of one.

"Okay, hold it right there," he called in a commanding voice as he made the girl sit down under a tree.

He knelt down infront of her and made sure he was holding her gaze, "Take a deep breath and listen to me."

"No one is going to die. Certianly not any time soon, and I'm confident that it isn't all that likely in the future either. Yes it is harder to protect two people, but you know what, I'm not completely useless, and do have a trick or two up my sleaves.

"Secondly, you are not completely useless either. I am confident that you won't be a complete sitting duck. But none of that matters cause you know what? The school, even if Death eaters come here, aren't going to just let them in and take the children."
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Rosalinda was calm until he got to the last part. "You don't no that Elliot, Voldemort is a very tricky person, you never no what he could be planning" Rosalinda felt like she was about to burst.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Resisting an urge to roll his eyes - he did believe that would be a little less comforting - Elliot reached out and took both her hands in his own.

"Okay, maybe I don't know what's going to happen in the futer, and yes You know Who is a tricky little bugger, but I do know one thing. The more you panic the easier you are going to make it for him."

He stopped to give her a wry little grin.

"So since I am rather fond of your Ros, I'm going to aske you to do something for me; don't panic so I can spend less time worrying about you than I have to."
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Rosalinda smiled at him. "Thanks Elliot" Rosalinda smiled. "Sometimes when I freak out, I freak out too much and some people get annoyed. Elliot, you should stick to protecting yourself before me, I'm sure that even though I'm a girl I still can protect myself even though I'm going to be meat on a stick".

Rosalinda found herself about to freak out again and took a few deep breaths. "Sorry, habit". Rosalinda apologized.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:06 pm

"Well don't freak out," he laughed twisting around so he was sitting beside her.

He bumped her shoulder, "Well concider yourself unprotected then."

"Habits," he said leaning back and smirking, "are meant to be broken."
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Rosalinda smiled, she didn't no why but she loved having Elliot's company. Rosalinda didn't no what took over her but she kissed Elliot. When she realized what happened she hurried up and pulled away.

"I'm so sorry Elliot, I shouldn't have done that. I should go" Rosalinda got up and started to walk away.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Elliot was minding his own business when suddenly Ros was kissing him.

It took him a few moment to realize what was happening before his brain could tell to kiss back - which he did, quite eagerly.

But no sooner had he adjested to the - favourable - turn of events, things were changing and Rosalinda was starting to walk away.

"Hey, wait, don't do that."
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next