Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Art of Getting By. [Adriana/Harvey.]

2 posters

Go down

The Art of Getting By. [Adriana/Harvey.] Empty The Art of Getting By. [Adriana/Harvey.]

Post by Adriana Diaz Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Adriana always loved taking trips to the museum with art. Although she didn't seem like the type, she was intrigued with it. She looked at a certain piece of art, and began to twirl one of her dark curls. She smiled slightly to herself, walking down the line of portraits painted by other humans. Some living, some deceased.

She walked down a large hallway, where instead of walls, there was glass. She paused, leaning on a railing and glancing out the window. She grew tired of this, and began to walk, not exactly paying attention to where she was going, she bumped into someone, making her drop her cellphone.

"¡Lo siento!" The latina apologized, leaning over to pick up her phone.
Adriana Diaz
Adriana Diaz
Obliviator

Back to top Go down

The Art of Getting By. [Adriana/Harvey.] Empty Re: The Art of Getting By. [Adriana/Harvey.]

Post by Harvey Branden Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:35 pm

"No worries" Harvey replied stumbling slightly but keeping his balance, being shortish he was use to always being knocked into. It just seem to happen a lot. It happened more when he was not paying attention and was reading a book while walking. Hastily bending down to pick his book up he held it against his chest and pushing his glasses further up his nose smiled "I assume you were saying sorry, I only speak Irish and English, being Irish and living in America. Though some people say American English is not real english ... and yes."
Harvey Branden
Harvey Branden
Second Year

Back to top Go down

The Art of Getting By. [Adriana/Harvey.] Empty Re: The Art of Getting By. [Adriana/Harvey.]

Post by Adriana Diaz Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:54 pm

"It means 'I'm Sorry'," The latina replied, slightly raising an eyebrow at the small blond boy in front of her. She tucked her phone into the pocket of her jeans. "So you were correct."
Adriana Diaz
Adriana Diaz
Obliviator

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvey Branden Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:56 pm

"Good. I like being right, but then most people do don't you think? Like being right that is." Harvey replied with a nod still brightly smiling up at her.
Harvey Branden
Harvey Branden
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Adriana Diaz Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:15 pm

"'Course," Adriana responded, with a nod, her lips curling into a small smile. "So, who are you?"
Adriana Diaz
Adriana Diaz
Obliviator

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvey Branden Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:18 pm

"My name is Harvey, Harvey Branden, who are you?" Harvey replied with a nod as he held his book tighter.
Harvey Branden
Harvey Branden
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Adriana Diaz Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:31 pm

"Adriana Diaz." She tucked a few locks of brunette hair behind her ear, glancing down at the small blond, then over out the window.
Adriana Diaz
Adriana Diaz
Obliviator

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvey Branden Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:40 pm

"Pretty name, are you Spanish? Or Italian? Some country that has sunshine and beaches right?" Harvey guessed.
Harvey Branden
Harvey Branden
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Adriana Diaz Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:50 pm

"Gracias, and I am Spanish." Adriana said to him, flipping her hair out of her face.
Adriana Diaz
Adriana Diaz
Obliviator

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvey Branden Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:04 am

"I thought so, you sounded like it" Harvey agreed nodding away, before wondering if he was nodding too much.
Harvey Branden
Harvey Branden
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Adriana Diaz Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:10 pm

"Yep," Adriana muttered, leaning back on the bar. "So, you look pretty young to be wandering New York alone, where's your parents?"
Adriana Diaz
Adriana Diaz
Obliviator

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvey Branden Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:51 am

"Somewhere around, they tend to leave me to my own devices. I am much more competent than they are anyway. Even at age thirteen" Harvey replied with a shrug and a smile.
Harvey Branden
Harvey Branden
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down