Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry 1

Go down

Entry 1 Empty Entry 1

Post by Alexandria Blood Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:38 am

Yes I am going to call you bubbles because it is my favourite word and you needed a name. I felt weird writing in you without calling you anything. I have to admit I was not to happy to receive you as my leaving home present from the orphanage. This year marks the fact I stayed at the orphanage ten years before someone adopted me. A ten year stay and then give me a lousy book. Okay your not lousy, your beautiful. But I was just kind of hoping for something a bit more. They however believe I still have anger issues from spending pretty much all my pre-teen years there. They want me to write in you to resolve some of those issues, and to avoid me keeping my feelings bottled up. I wanted to throw this at them, but I resisted and in fact am writing in you, proving what a good person I am.

This new family, the one that has just adopted me, seem very nice. They have all treated me really well. The entire house is painted black and red, which is creepy, but at least my bedroom has white flowers on the walls that make it a girly bedroom. I am happy about having my own bedroom and not having to share anymore. The family all like the super quiet. Both my new brothers walk around silently and my new parents expect quiet at all times. I hate it. I have told my brothers that they need to wear cowbells or at least make noise when they move like normal people. But that aside they are the best brothers a girl could want. A tad over protective but at least I can be assured nothing will ever happen to me because they spend all the time making sure I am okay. They also always invite me to come play with them when they go on advetures.

We are going to the cemetery tonight,

love

Alexa
Alexandria Blood
Alexandria Blood
First Year

Back to top Go down