Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry 2

Go down

Entry 2 Empty Entry 2

Post by Clementine Smith Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 am

Hi and all.

So I've got the chance to have friends. I reckon I've messed it up, but they haven't reacted horribly or anything, so I don't know...

But I don't know if I actually want friends that much anymore. I mean, when I was younger, I moped around lonely and stuff, but now, I'm actually used to being the lone wolf. It's bad for me to not mingle with people, but I almost don't want to. Memories haunt me, I really don't need any more bad stuff. Trust me, I am aware of all of the stupid things I've said and done.

And it's because I've said and done stupid things, that I really don't want to be around people in case I mess it up. It's not like people'll really miss me... All I am is a ginger little goody-two-shoes who has no background history.

Although, I can talk to people with my eyes. And that's kinda strange, but I never tell people, do I? And I don't use it that much, so when I do, people just think they're going insane.

Or do they?

I seriously don't know the capabilities of other people's brains. Another reason I don't really want to make friends. I don't think anyone will really understand me.

Bye and stuff.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down