Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee addict (open)

3 posters

Go down

Coffee addict (open) Empty Coffee addict (open)

Post by Sebastian Carell Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:41 am

Sebastian walked into the coffee shop, since he got here that's all he wanted. But just couldn't find the right shop, but of course like everything else Rose had told him about this one, saying that this was the best coffee shop in town....well as much of a town as it's going to get. Sebastian went and sat down at a free table, just taking in the bright lights, and vivid colors. Un bel negozio di caffè Sebastian thought to himself, looking around.

(What a nice coffe shop)
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Coffee addict (open) Empty Re: Coffee addict (open)

Post by Damian Blood Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:47 am

Damian went into the shop. He wasn't looking for coffee, but he did hear they had good smoothies there.

He walked in and saw that only one other person was there, and that they looked tired.

"Hello," he said to Sebastian. "You look tired."
Damian Blood
Damian Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:58 am

Sebastian was slightly shocked at the sound of someone else voice. He looked to the direction the voice came from, and gave a small smile. "Yeah, I've been really busy with some things here and there. And with my mother, and yeah, I'm tired." Sebastian said as he realized that he was rammbaling. He hated do that, he also hated waiting, and that was the last thing he thougt he'd be doing.

He then looked at Damian. "I didn't know they let 13 year olds drink coffee?" Sebastian retorted with a laugh. "Here, sit down." He offered sitting up with his elbows off the table. [i]Mum always did tell me elbows off the table[i] Sebastian thought with a smile.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Blood Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:06 am

"Thanks," he said sitting down, smiling. "I don't drink coffee. I tired some at home when I was eight and it tasted awful.

"Well," he said. "I'm just a student. A regular, everyday student named Damian Blood. Part of the Blood family. And you are?"
Damian Blood
Damian Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 am

"It is nice to meet you Damian, I am Sebastian De Luca Carell, I am...addicted to coffee since I was seven." Sebastian said and he covered a yawn. "Please excuse me, I have been in America for over three years now, and I am still having trouble with the time difference. Oh you said you are a member of the Blood family no? I believe I have heard of you, I have a 13 year old brother named Gouden Trust Carell. He is a second year at your school." Sebastian went on. He loved his brother dearly, and would do anything for him. Some would say that he had a complex when it came to Gouden, he didn't care.

"So then Mr. Blood. Why are you here, if you do not like coffee?" Sebastian asked very politely while he sat back in his chair relaxed. It was one of the very things Sebastian could pull off, looking relxaed yet always having that serious look on his face when he was tired, or sick of waiting.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Blood Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:23 am

"I'm looking for a smoothie," he said. "Some kind of fruit smoothie... like a peach smoothie or something. I was told they have smoothies here too."

Damian look surprised.

"Wow, addicted to coffee since you were seven? That's quite a long time. Nice to meet you, Mr. Carell. I believe your brother is in some of my classes. I don't know him personally, but I've heard him called by his name by the teacher."
Damian Blood
Damian Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Sebastian thought about it. Shouldn't most places carry both coffee and smoothies? Sebastian was now cruious as to see if this place did indeed have smoothies. It never really took to much to make Sebastian intresed in the smallest of things.

Sebastian gave one of his full hearted laughs, "yes, since I was seven. Yes it is a long time." Sebastian said as he had to think about it. It wasn't that odd for a seven year old in Italy to drink coffee. "Ah sì, it is nice to meet you as well Mr. Blood." Sebastian replied as he extended his hand out to the boy.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Jahat had a craving for coffee and he wanted to go to this fantastic cafe for some of the best coffee he knew of. He walked in and saw his new manager along with what looked like a student. hmm looks like he's from the Blood family. Oh well why not see how Seb's doing[i]

"Hey Sebastian." Jahat said. He was tired from working late in the shop the past night so he was in need of coffee.
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Sebastian turned in the direction he heard his name being called, and saw his new boss. "Ciao menggambarkan." Sebastian greeted with a respectful smile. "Venire, sit with us." Sebastian motioned for Jahat to sit anywhere at the table with him and Damian.

Who knew that this place was so popular. Sebastian thought to himself, hiding a yawn. He needed coffee, and soon.

(Hello Jaja; Come)
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:17 am

"Why not," Jahat said. He said down and turned to the young man sitting next to Sebastian.

"Who might you be, Monsieur?" Jahat asked. He was curious if his theory was correct. This young man was apart of the blood family.
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Blood Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 am

"Nice to meet you as well," he said, extending his hand and giving a hearty handshake to Sebastian.

"Hello," he said to Jahat. "I am Damian Blood, brother of Zander Blood, who you might know. Zander knows a lot of people," he added, smiling.

"And you would be?" he asked in his most genial manner.

Damian Blood
Damian Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 pm

"I am Jahat Satu, I own Super Sweets. I've heard of Zander but never meet him. C'est la vie." Jahat said kindly. He was going to treat this garçon like a normal person. Jahat didn't care for what people's backgrounds were and would rather judge them by their personality.
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:22 am

Sebastian took his hand away, and smiled at the two. He wanted coffee and he wanted it now.

And just like that someone came to take their orders, and left. Sebastian was happy and thrilled that he was getting what he wanted, a large cup of coffee with three espresso shots.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Blood Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:21 am

Damian was eager to get his smoothie and could tell that Sebastian was happy to get coffee soon.

"Super Sweets sounds like an interesting shop," he said. "What variety do you have there> I'm particularly interested in sweets made of jelly-like substances."
Damian Blood
Damian Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Jahat was eager to get his coffee with as much sugar and cream as possible. He always loved sweet things.

"Yes Super Sweets, ma boutique, it is wonderful. I am surrounded by one of the things I love. Yes we have jellys. We have an array of jellys and jelly-like sweets. I even have some muggle sweets." Jahat said smiling.
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Blood Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:35 pm

"Awesome," Damian said. "That sounds very interesting. I can only remember having muggle sweets once before. What sort of muggle sweets do you carry?"
Damian Blood
Damian Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:26 am

Sebastin picked up the freshly placed cup and took a long sip. He was in heaven, and didn't want to leave. He listened to his boss and the young blood kid talk, it was actually somewhat intresting.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:17 pm

"Most kinds, really. I'm rather fond of them. Mostly American ones though. While my sister was in England for school. I was testing different sweets." Jahat smiled when his coffee came. It had just enough sugar and cream in it for him.

"Sebby. What are you were doing while Rose was in school?" Jahat was curious about Rose's boyfriend. He seemed like a good buy but he wanted to be sure.
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Blood Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:01 am

"Awesome," he said. "When it comes to muggle candies, I really like gummy bears."

He listen to Damian with particular interest about going to England.

"Really? Interesting. What were the wizards like there and what kind of school did your sister attend? Hogwarts?" Damian asked.
Damian Blood
Damian Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahat Satu Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:39 am

"Yes Zivah went to Hogwarts. She was rather fond of it. I'm not sure what the wizards were like to me they all seemed nice and polite, but I never got on with some of them. I was to busy trying to find more sweets. Yes I do believe I have some gummy bears in the shop." Jahat snickered at his memories of England.

Jahat had played several jokes on the stiff wizards in England, while his sister was in school.
Jahat Satu
Jahat Satu
Owner of Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Carell Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:56 am

Sebastian was so lost in enjoying his coffee, that he forgot about his boss and the young blood child at the table with him. "Well," he started. "While Rose was going to school I worked about two jobs....maybe three at the most to keep Gouden in school, and pay for whatever it was that he needed, although our mother tried to give us the money. I didn't want her to keep giving me.....well us the easy way out..." Sebastian looked into his coffee. "I can't believe it's been two years since we started dating." He ended hoping that he answered Jajas question the right way.

He then went on to chuckle at Damian as he took a sip of his coffee. A child is still a child when it comes to candy. He thought.
Sebastian Carell
Sebastian Carell
Manager at Super Sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down