Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Very Bored

2 posters

Go down

So Very Bored Empty So Very Bored

Post by Clementine Smith Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:38 pm

Clementine was bored. So bored she was stroking Shadow for entertainment.

"How low is that?" she muttered irritably, "I hate being bored, but... I'm always bored."

She glanced to the doorway, wondering where she should go, "Poor me," she muttered.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

So Very Bored Empty Re: So Very Bored

Post by Anadora Black Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 am

I entered the common room. Merlin be blessed, Clementine was already there. I almost jumped to her.

"Clementine! Oh, how long it's been since I've seen a friendly face! What are you up to? Getting bored just like me?"

I sat myself in a couch and threw my legs up the armpit.

"This place's like Hell. There's nothing to do and classes haven't started yet."
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 am

"Anadora!" shocked as I was that she had appeared as suddenly as she had, I too hadn't seen a friendly face in a long while. "Nothing much, just getting eaten up by boredon, the usual stuff... You?" I replied weakly.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:35 am

"Same as you, I'm afraid. This place is going to have us both die or boredom..." I smiled a little. "Have you got any ideas of things to do before lunch?"
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 am

"I've just been exploring. I met the headmistress, discovered a ghost in the bathroom with Darcie and someone else..." I smiled, then grimaced, "got told off by the head of Nula..."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 am

I smiled. "You're so lucky. Since I got back here, nothing interesting happened. I went into the graveyard to say hello to my parents, but met no one. I've gone to the bookshop, but it was empty. It's as Aleerie's been deserted."
I then sat up. "How's Darcie? Haven't seen her in ages." I yawned. "And more than anything else, I've been told by my medic to ease it with my Animagus transformation. As if I wasn't bored enough, now I can't turn wolfy when I want to."
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 am

"At least your normal like me now..." Clementine smiled weakly, before continuing, "And I hadn't seen Darcie for a while when that had happened. I don't think anything major has happened, otherwise I would have noticed."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 am

I smiled back. "I know. Being normal, wow, that's a change. You'll have to give me lessons." I giggled a little. "Headmistress, uh? How's she like? I don't remember meeting her ever..."
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:06 am

"She was strangely... Polite. Like a normal adult, almost a teenager. She didn't seem like a headmistress at all. And being normal isn't that hard. You just don't have anything majorly different about you."

'Well, it's sort-of true...' I thought, 'Being able to talk to people with your eyes alone if quite an achievement... But I don't do it often so- no, scratch that, I've only done it once this year, so I barely do it at all... Eh.'

Last edited by Clementine Smith on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Italicization, again...)
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 am

I chuckled. "I guess that'd be true. I just can't think of myself as average. Probably my background and everything else about me. My personality, for once. 'Mione just keeps on telling me to lower it a little." I then turned around and looked at the door. "At least I don't feel like a wild animal in a cage. I was afraid that's how I'd feel, coming here. At home, I'm always outdoors. You?"
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 am

"Yeah, I like the outdoors. I used to sit in a chair outside reading a book fot the sixty-ninth time. I liked reading a lot, I had hundreds of books. Most of which were actually quite boring but reading is reading, that's what I say." I mentally grimaced, 'Great, now she'll think I'm boring as heck.'
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:27 am

I smiled. "Teddy and I had built a treehouse some years ago. I used to go there and read the same books over and again every day or so. T'was my little hide-out. Though climbing in trees and put up traps for the neighbours' children to fall in was cool too." I smiled devilly.
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 am

"I'm glad I wasn't one of your neighbour's children." I said with a grin, "Poor them."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 am

I grinned too. "Yeah. I was a devil. Still am, in some ways more than others. For example, anyone who messes with my friends' or family's feelings will have to watch his back." I then launched a spell that made my backpack fly to me. "But otherwise, I'm more calm now. Guess being 11 helps." I giggled as the sentence seemed to childish.
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 am

"I've always been shy-ish. It's more recently that I've been like an emo sheep, though." I said. I found it almost embarrasing being shy, but my confidence level had been 0.00001 since I was quite young.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 am

"Being shy's not a weakness. At least, I can see it's not for you. I couldn't see you anything else than shyer than me. We wouldn't get along well if we were both extraverts, don't you think?" I poked her shoulder, friend-like. "Fancy a chocolate?" I took my chocolate box out of my backpack. "Grandma sent me these this morning." And I swallowed a white choc piece in one go.
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 am

"Erm... I'll have one if you don't mind, but..." I stopped as I felt the It's-Alright-If-You-Don't-Want-Me-To rant starting.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 am

"Clementine" I said using the same tone my grandmother used to mark her disapproval, "I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't want you to take one." I rolled my eyes.
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 am

"Eh... Okay and stuff..." I took a chocolate and sat curled up on my bed, nibbling on it like a mouse.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down