Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading For The First Time In Quite A While (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

Reading For The First Time In Quite A While (OPEN) Empty Reading For The First Time In Quite A While (OPEN)

Post by Amy Swan Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:50 am

Amy sat, cross-legged, on a stool, reading a book. She hadn't done this in who-knows-how-long, and found she quite enjoyed it. This was unlike Amy, she prefered to be doing things than sitting still, book in hand.

But, apparently, Amy hadn't realised how pleasant this was. Sitting, getting slowly more relaxed. It was something she needed.

Maybe she could do with someone else to do it with, though. Ever since Amy had been in this area, at Alecto, she had been quite a loner. Admittedy, she had only been here for a few days, but Amy had grown so used to people that this was just strange. She must have grown so used to people that she had forgotten how to relax.

Amy mentally shrugged, and stood up to change her book/
Amy Swan
Amy Swan

Back to top Go down

Reading For The First Time In Quite A While (OPEN) Empty Re: Reading For The First Time In Quite A While (OPEN)

Post by Clementine Smith Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:12 am

"Need any help picking a book?" Clementine asked the girl next to her. She looked relatively friendly, and appeared to be thinking hard about something.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Reading For The First Time In Quite A While (OPEN) Empty Re: Reading For The First Time In Quite A While (OPEN)

Post by Amy Swan Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:17 am

"No thanks," Amy said as politely as she could manage, "I know what I'm looking for."

She continued to search for the title she was looking for.

"What's your name? I'm Amy Swan, I haven't been around here very long..." she asked idly.
Amy Swan
Amy Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:29 am

"It's nice to know what you're looking for... I never do." Clementine mused, before saying "I'm Clementine. Clementine Marie Smith."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Swan Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:33 am

"Hm. I know it sounds stupid, but..." Amy paused, looking fixedly at the books, "Will you be my friend?"
Amy Swan
Amy Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:34 am

"Er- Of course! I could do with having as many friends as possible, really..." Clementine said awkwardly.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Swan Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:36 am

"Same here..." Amy smiled, "The more people who randomly walk in and talk to me, the better..."
Amy Swan
Amy Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:39 am

Clementine picked a book and said "Yeah, I agree."

And so they waited.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriot Izser Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:48 am

Harriot came through the door, looking around. There was the girl from the library with another girl with brown hair searching the shelves.
Harriot walked over to the girl, Clementine, she remembered.
"Hi, Clementine. What are you looking for?"
She aid to her, looking at the shelf they were searching.
Harriot Izser
Harriot Izser
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 am

"Something to read, but I don't know any more than that. I can never pick something to read..." Clementine muttered to Harriot.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Swan Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 am

"Hi, I'm Amy," Amy said, holding out a hand. She was getting better at introducing herself every time.
Amy Swan
Amy Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down