Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 1 (Second years)

+10
Rosalinda Davis
Kristie Valentine
Zander Blood
Bertie Salvatore
Bailey Montgomery
Krisyln Quinn Waylett
Dillon Alford
Faye Cartwright
Elliot Hudson
Spencer Montgomery
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lesson 1 (Second years) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson 1 (Second years)

Post by Ashton Hunter Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:26 am

Ash slipped in after the girl in his house and he rolled his eyes when she started protesting about losing points. He didn't take a seat and stayed where he was with his eyes planted on the floor. He played with the leather bracelets on his hands and he tried to drown out everything else as he concentrated on a crack.
Ashton Hunter
Ashton Hunter
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrianna Michaels Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:07 am

Andi entered the classroom quietly trying to keep as much attention as possible away from her. Her head was pounding hard. A black haired boy and a girl stood in her way, making it impossible to sneak into a seat, so she just stood there rubbing her right thumb to the palm of her left hand like she usually did when she got nervous.
Andrianna Michaels
Andrianna Michaels
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer Montgomery Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:27 am

Spencer tried not to laugh at the students. "Guys calm down, Ms. Michaels and Mr. Hunter please take a seat. Since it is the first day of school I will let you all off with a warning. I won't take points off unless I need to, but if you are late for my class next time I will have to, and Mr. Blood you are correct 10 points" Spencer said to him.

"Okay so today we will be working on this kind of potion. Now please get with a partner and when I see everyone has one I will tell you what to do" Spencer said.
Spencer Montgomery
Spencer Montgomery
Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrianna Michaels Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:32 am

Andi glanced around for a partner, but kept to herself. She was never good at finding partners.
Andrianna Michaels
Andrianna Michaels
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:49 am

Rosalinda got up and walked over to Elliot. "Hey Elliot wanna be my partner" Rosalinda asked him with a smile to top it off.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Marwolathe Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:56 am

Staz sure as hell wasn't going to go looking for partners this time, she had been the one to approach someone in the Dueling Class and this time, she was just going to lean back in her seat and hum random muggle songs. If someone wanted her as a partner, they were going to have to approach her, if no one approached her, than she would just get up and search through the remaining people for a partner. but was a desperate measure, and she wasn't going to take it if she had choice.
Anastasia Marwolathe
Anastasia Marwolathe
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Bailey Montgomery Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Bailey looked around and spotted Bertie. Bailey got up and walked over to his desk. "Do you want to be my partner" asked Bailey.
Bailey Montgomery
Bailey Montgomery
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Blood Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:52 am

Damian approached Anastasia. "What do you say?" he said. "How about we work in lab? Let's be a team quick before one of is forced to pair up with some weirdo," he said looking with mock fear at the other students in the class.
Damian Blood
Damian Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Marwolathe Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:04 am

"Agreed! Especially since my last partner turned out to be......well, let's not get into it!" Staz replied with a smile, holding up her hand for a high five. That was usually the way she 'sealed' deals, not a handshake, but a high five. "Well aren't you savior!" She mock gushed, looking at Damian with awestruck, adoring eyes and even adding a little swoon to her exaggerated performance. Blinking, she dropped all the pretense and grimaced, "I really can't pull that off, can I?"
Anastasia Marwolathe
Anastasia Marwolathe
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2