Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 1 (Second years)

+8
Zander Blood
Zelma Moretz
Bertie Salvatore
Bailey Montgomery
Krisyln Quinn Waylett
Dillon Alford
Elliot Hudson
Harrison Clarke
12 posters

Go down

Lesson 1 (Second years) Empty Lesson 1 (Second years)

Post by Harrison Clarke Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Harrison walked into his class room and took a seat at his desk. He put his feet on his desk and sat back on his chair and waited patiently for his students. Harrison pointed his wand to the fire place and a fire appeared. The only noise you heard was the fire burning the wood. Harrison looked at the clock and saw his students should be arriving soon. Since it didn't bother him, he kept his feet on the desk.
Harrison Clarke
Harrison Clarke
Professor

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1 (Second years) Empty Re: Lesson 1 (Second years)

Post by Elliot Hudson Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:59 pm

"Cozy," Elliot quipped as he entered the room and glanced at the fire.

Seeing that he was the only person there - once agian - he pulled up a chair to one of the desk, turning it around and leaning on the chair back, instead of sitting on it properly.

In attempt to make such a stance look some what studious, he also pulled out his wand and text book.
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillon Alford Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Dillon floated into the room smiling optimistically. I always love the first lesson of the year she thought before taking a seat and basking in the warming glow of the flames.
Dillon Alford
Dillon Alford
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Krisyln Quinn Waylett Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Krisyln Quinn walked in to her class only to see the teacher and 2 other students. She put on a smile and walked to a desk and sat down. "Hello professor" she greeted. Krisyln Quinn got out what she was going to need for the class.
Krisyln Quinn Waylett
Krisyln Quinn Waylett
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Bailey Montgomery Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Bailey walked onto the classroom and was surprised that she wasn't late. She forgot to set her alarm and now here she was. Bailey sighed with relief and took an empty seat. She waited for the class to begin.
Bailey Montgomery
Bailey Montgomery
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertie Salvatore Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Bertie walked in and saw that he wasn't late, which he didn't care. Bertie saw some girl and thought she was pretty. Bertie took the table in front of her's. She was from Nula. When Bertie took a seat he turned to her. "Hi I'm Bertie Salvatore and you are" he asked.
Bertie Salvatore
Bertie Salvatore
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelma Moretz Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Zelma walked into the room, nodding towards the Professor but giving no one the proper eye contact as she made her way to the back of the classroom before sitting in a desk. She started to drum her fingers lightly against the wood as she waited for the class to start.
Zelma Moretz
Zelma Moretz
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander Blood Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:06 am

Zander pushed open the glass window, cussing under his breath as he hoisted himself over the metal frame. His battered converses didn't make a sound as he landed on the ground and he brushed some dust off his shirt as he walked to the very back of the room. It was annoying how he always found himself asleep somewhere and forgetting how he got there.

He pushed a seat off the table with his feet and he sat down with his back to the wall and his eyes set on the ground.
Zander Blood
Zander Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Rosalinda walked into the classroom. "Sorry I'm late" Rosalinda said as she took a seat and waited for the class to begin.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrison Clarke Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Harrison thought that this looked like enough students. "Okay we will begin, hello I'm Harrison Clarke but call me Professor Clarke, today we will be learning how to use a dangerous but helpful charm, can anyone tell me what the incendio charm does" Harrison asked.
Harrison Clarke
Harrison Clarke
Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillon Alford Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Dillon instantly raised her hand, grinning as she did so. "Incendio is a fire making spell." she answered.
Dillon Alford
Dillon Alford
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Blood Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:27 am

With a preceding thump, Damian crawled out from under his desk in the furthest back row in the corner.

He had been there the whole time. He had had insomnia and decided to show up for class really early. He had been in the room since before the professor had got there. Unfortunately, while waiting for class, he fell asleep. Slipping below the view of most of the class, he had stayed that way for about an hour. Finally, he fell out of his chair completely.

Brushing himself off, he sat down in his chair.

He raised his hand. "Sorry about that, professor. Had insomnia, came in about... he looked at the clock... an hour before class. I must have fallen asleep. I did catch that we're talking about Incendio, the spell you might have used to light that fire."
Damian Blood
Damian Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Marwolathe Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 am

Staz was late. Again. This is becoming a habit, I must control it. She thought as she smiled apologetically at the professor, trying to make her entry as unnoticed as possible. "Sorry professor. I woke up late, and its a very common excuse so I will keep the details out." She said, taking a seat at the back of the room. She really thought that waking up late was a pathetic excuse and she hoped she didn't have to use it again. Taking out a parchment and a quill, she began to take notes. Apparently, the topic of discussion was Incendio.
Anastasia Marwolathe
Anastasia Marwolathe
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrianna Michaels Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:25 am

Andi walked into the classroom graccefully, with an air of importance about her. She walked like she knew what she was doing, it was really the only way to get around in this world. She gave the professor an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, sir. Spiritualist duties take a toll on sleeping so I had a hard time getting up this morning." SHe apologized.
Andrianna Michaels
Andrianna Michaels
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down