Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New surroundings (open)

2 posters

Go down

New surroundings (open) Empty New surroundings (open)

Post by Julie Cosma Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:23 am

Julie walked around the shop for awhile, just looking at all the new and old books. Its like I've died and gone to heavenShe thought taking everything in, the rows and rows of book selves. Julie gook a deep breathe in and slowly exhaled.I could never have done something like this back home. I think I'm in love.Julie shortly stopped her train of thoughts."Back home.....why would I even go there, after everything I went through. I deserve this, and I most certainly will not let my past get in the way." She said to her self with some authority.

After some time, Julie went to change the 'Sorry we're closed' sign to 'Please come in'. Julie then went tot the back to get somethings she forgot about.
Julie Cosma
Julie Cosma
Owner of Books, Books and More Books

Back to top Go down

New surroundings (open) Empty Re: New surroundings (open)

Post by Zoya Morte Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Zoya was thinking of buying a new book and even though she never really needed a reason to buy books, this time she had one. She was invited to her neighbor's daughter's birthday and apparently, she had promised to come and she really didn't have the heart to crush the girl when she had come to her, asking her if she was better and feeling good enough to come to her party. Instead, she had just smiled and nodded, which probably wasn't the best way to deal with the situation.

Breathing in the familiar, comforting smell of books, she browsed the aisles for almost an hour, unsure of what to buy. Finally, deciding that she probably needed help, she walked up to the girl who seemed to be in charge and lightly tapped her shoulder. "Excuse me, but may I ask for some help."

Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Cosma Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:54 am

Julie thought she heard the bell from the front door, so she walked out carring a box. But when she saw noone she put the box down on the counter top. When someone tapped her on the shoulder she jumped and turned to face the person. Julie was suprised to see a woman standing there. "Hello. Welcome to my book store. I'd be happy to help you." Julie said with a smile.
Julie Cosma
Julie Cosma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:28 pm

"I would like some help in searching for a book for a....." Zoya paused and frowned as she tried to remember the age of the girl to whose birthday party she was invited to today. "Thirteen year old." She finally said, nodding her head as she smiled at the lady. "I really don't know what she would like so I am kind of hoping for some book that appeals to a lot of kids her age, but not so common that she would already have read it. Plus, do you know a good sweet store maybe? I am hoping to gift her some chocolates too, you know, just so the gift is totally insured."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Cosma Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:22 am

"A thirteen year old?" Julie said thoughtfully. "Well I do have a really popular book that most teens seem to like." She said walking to section she planned to make for teens. Julie ran her finger along the spine of the books on a shelf. "Here we go." She pulled out a white and red book.

Julie walked back to the woman at the front. "The title is called What a witch wants. It's actually more of a guide book, but they never find out." Julie said with a smirk and a wink.

"Oh you're looking for a candy shop? Well there is one not to far from here, called Super Sweet Shop." She informed the woman.
Julie Cosma
Julie Cosma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:31 am

"Yeah, but I am not sure if the girl is a muggle or a witch. So I think a muggle book would be safer, or some kind of book that seems more like a joke than actual magic books." Zoya answered, taking the book from the woman's hand and studying it. "Well, then at least the sweets are settled."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Cosma Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Julie lightly blinked. "Oh okay, I understand." She then walked back to the section she was in. Julie knew she had some muggle books somewhere, she had yet to unpack all of them, but her look around earlier told her that there were some on the selves. " Îl carte, îl carte, îl carte... " Julie repeated manily to herself. " Aici!" Julie walked back to the woman and handed her a green book, with fresh roses laying on a brown table on the cover. "Even if she is a muggle or not, this book will do just fine for a thirteen year old. It's called Vampires adue. And even if she doesn't like vampires this book incluedes wearwolves, and every myistical creature, and being. It's a book about love, heroisum, adventure, and everything in bewteen. And if not that one. Then how about this one." Julie picked up a book that was laying down on the counter, and held it up. The book had a picture of a teenage girl laying in the grass looking up at the brightly shining sun.

" Always Brighter." Julie said happily. "It's a plain basic book, nothing magical or any myssitcal creatures. It's a muggle love story that, it's really good, and the rating is borderline PG and PG-13 so it's just right. It's actually a really popular book for....well teens. Parents always want this book for their kids. Or others." Julie said with a smile.

(Muggle book, muggle book, muggle book; Here)
Julie Cosma
Julie Cosma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:58 am

Zoya took one look at the book with the sappy, love-struck looking girl and resisted the urge to shudder. Her decision was obvious, well at least for her. There was no way, no possible way that Zoya would buy a book of a love story. They were sappy, mushy and practically useless. And anyway, she always favored adventures. "I will take the mystical creatures one, please."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Cosma Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Julie nodded, and walked behind the cashires desk. "Was there anything else I could help you with?" Julie asked ringing up the book.
Julie Cosma
Julie Cosma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down