Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry Number Four

Go down

Entry Number Four Empty Entry Number Four

Post by Harvey Branden Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:49 am

Dear Haven,

So this girl, well we continued to search into her life. It just got weirder and weirder. Every time we tried to find out something there was something blocking us. We continued to search through the box and found her broom, in bits. I mean this thing was so destroyed that I actually winced for Serenity.

Talking about my beautiful firebolt, how is she? What have you done with her? Did you find a worthy cause to donate her too considering you already have your own?

Anyhow moving on. We have been thinking about possibilities. But right now a horrific bludger accident seems the most plausible. With a massive cover up by the entire quidditch federation. To disguise the death as her merely being careless. Though why someone would want to cover it up so badly. I mean in the books telling you about the history of quidditch there is not cover ups of the other deaths. They use them as a warning too others. A reason why parents should freak out and insist quidditch is not for young boys with class. Though I told my Pa to shove it when he tried to tell me that. It is so ridicules that it is unbelievable he even tried to get away with it. I usually have to worry about my siblings agreeing with my parents. But I have not seen or heard from them since we had to flee. I think they do not want to get mixed up in why ever Pa is in trouble.

So we found a small wooden box and used the code from the empty file to open it. But it was clearly completely empty. A big disappointment but we are going to keep looking.

This is going to be a short letter today because I promised Dillon we would keep trying to find out what happened to the mysterious Mabel.

Try saying that super fast?

love from,

Harvey
Harvey Branden
Harvey Branden
Second Year

Back to top Go down