Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Walk Home

2 posters

Go down

A Walk Home Empty A Walk Home

Post by Harriot Izser Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:19 am

Iz walked down the street beside her brother, thinking of something to say that would lighten the mood. Day hadn't been too impressed with the fact that it looked like there was only five first years. Right now he was staring at a billboard down the street.
"Day, are you alright? I know that it looks like there's not that many people in first year, but..." Iz started to say before Day interuppted her.
"Iz, it's not that, so just shut up." Day said snappily, looking at her then back to his staring.

"Then what?" she asked as they came to the glass door leading into the building where they lived.
Damien grasped the door and opened it, and walked to the lift. "It's the fact that the teachers let it happen, I mean, one teacher let the only five pupils there just talk all the while he was staring at the wall in a daze."
The lift opened and they stepped inside, both of them thinking of things that ought not be spoken of.
Harriot Izser
Harriot Izser
First Year

Back to top Go down

A Walk Home Empty Re: A Walk Home

Post by Darcie Linwood Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:32 am

Darcie looked to the building holding what looked like a normal piece of paper. It was really a poorly drawn picture of New York that she had charmed to act like a maurader's map. The difference was that Darcie's map was only meant to track one creature- her rabbit, Clovis. He had ran off about an hour before and Darcie was still trying to track him down. She found herself at the door of a building she wasn't familiar with. She walked in and ran to the lift where she had seen two classmates enter. "I beg your pardons," Darcie said, her Irish accent creeping in which she did not like in this situation, "But it seems that my rabbit has run off and I really think that he's somewhere in here. Have either of you seen or heard of a snow white rabbit over here?" Darcie felt like she was about to die because of her shyness right then, but she held strong in order to find her rabbit.
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down