Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Walk to Remember (Elliot/Rosalinda)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Walk to Remember (Elliot/Rosalinda) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk to Remember (Elliot/Rosalinda)

Post by Rosalinda Davis Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Rosalinda stopped and looked at him. "What" asked Rosalinda. "It's okay if you don't like me, it really is okay" Rosalinda lied, but she was good at hiding it because he couldn't tell.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

A Walk to Remember (Elliot/Rosalinda) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk to Remember (Elliot/Rosalinda)

Post by Elliot Hudson Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:23 pm

"Who said I didn't like you? When did I ever give off the appearance of not liking you Ros," Elliot asked incrediously.

The girl was insane, and oblivious, obviously that was the answer. He had been wanting to kiss her for... like a whole year, and only refrained from doing so because he was sure if she would want him to do.

And now she was thinking that he wouldn't like her.
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Rosalinda thought about it and smiled when he said he liked her. "Never, but I have been heart broken all ready and it is really hard to trust people, but when I met you I trusted you and that never happened before" Rosalinda admitted.

"How is that possible" asked Rosalinda.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Elliot pulled himself up and walked close to her.

"Well, I am very trust worthy," he said sofly, smiling cheekily. "And you are very pretty. Among other endearing qualities that I can't get enough of."

Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Rosalinda blushed and looked down at her feet. "You really think I'm pretty and your not just saying that" Rosalinda asked looking at him.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:15 am

"But of course," he responded with a smile, "Why would I lie about that? I don't see what that would get me."
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:19 am

Rosalinda laughed and hit him on the arm lightly. "Sorry for being a complete bitch back there. It's a habit" Rosalinda smiled at the last part. She had a feeling she knew what he would say.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:09 pm

"Apology accepted. Although I do not believe you were being a complete bitch," he stepped closer and gave her an impish grin, "Only a half one."

"Habit, shabit," he smirked leaning his head closer to hers, "Can we make this a habit?"

And then he kissed her again.
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Rosalinda smiled into the kiss. After a couple seconds of kissing she pulled away. "I do believe we can make that a habit, if you want that is" Rosalinda smiled. "I knew I sounded like a bitch" Rosalinda's face still held the smile.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:52 pm

"Of course I want," he smirked and leaned towards her again, "Lets start now."
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Rosalinda smiled and kissed him again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and continued to kiss him.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Elliot pulled away after a long moment, as a draft started to go past them.

"Aren't you cold?" he ask softly.
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Rosalinda never thought about the cold until now. "Yeah a little bit" Rosalinda just shrugged it off. Rosalinda looked around and there was fog starting to come.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Elliot had notice the fog coming in too.

"Well then," he said, wraping an arm around her shoulder, "let us go find some where that is not out of doors. Or Haunted" He smirked slightly remembering their earlier conversation.
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Rosalinda wrapped her arm around his waist and laughed at his joke.

"Where will we go" Rosalinda asked with a smile.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:19 am

Elliot paused to think about it. Finally he gave her a wide smile.

"Where do you want to go?"
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:35 am

Rosalinda smiled at him. "I don't care as long as I'm with you" Rosalinda looked at him with a smile.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Hudson Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:57 pm

"Well then," Elliot said weaving his way through the graves back towards the exit, "Let us wander away from here and see what we find."

He didn't really care where he ended up. As far as he could see, tonight had already been as good as any night could ever be.
Elliot Hudson
Elliot Hudson
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinda Davis Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:53 pm

"Okay" said Rosalinda. Rosalinda grabbed Elliot's hand and they walked to the exit of the graveyard.
Rosalinda Davis
Rosalinda Davis
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2