Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson One (Second Years)

+2
Kristie Valentine
Lauren Delgado
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lesson One (Second Years) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson One (Second Years)

Post by Zander Blood Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:20 am

He rolled his eyes at the other Vox girl. It wasn't really smart to say that to the professor. Making yourself sound like you didn't have a hard time only got people to be averted. He kept his eyes out for anything interesting though he was distracted by the emotions around him again. Sometimes, it got a little too out of hand and he frowned.
Zander Blood
Zander Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Delgado Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Lauren watched each of the students carefully, well aware that one irritating Vox girl wasn't doing very much. She would speak with her afterwards- she had other students to focus on, and one brat wasn't going to get in the way of her job.

She leaned against the wall as she studied the children. They all had talent, that was for sure. The Vox girl, she couldn't tell. But the rest of them seemed to be fine students.

"Mr Hunter, I understand you are a transferee. Welcome. First thing you do in my class? Don't be late." she warned him lightly, not at all angry and mostly playful, then let him carry on with the course.

Delgado smirked.

"Congratulations, Mr Blood, 10 points to Nula."

It was true she was being a bit generous towards her own house.

So?

"Thank you." she smirked again and nodded her head at the boy, smiling a little.

Lauren growled audibly at the girl, and pulled their minds closer together, delaying her thought process so she couldn't move.

"Miss Valentine, you are wearing my patience thin." she hissed. "See me after class." The woman released her hold over her and disconnected their minds.
Lauren Delgado
Lauren Delgado
Pretty Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander Blood Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:38 am

Zander nodded just a bit when he heard his name being called and he went back to looking out at the course, watching as other students started trying to go through it.
Zander Blood
Zander Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Marwolathe Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:44 am

Staz blinked and winced as her eyes tried to adjust to the sudden brightness. She had exited the tunnel just in time to see the professor award the boy, whose last name was apparently 'Blood.' ten points. She raised an eyebrow at him and mouthed, "Your last name is Blood. Seriously?"

She didn't say anything to the professor because she didn't know what to say and keeping quiet was obviously a better way to handle things than the way the other girl from her house did. Wait! Isn't she the same girl from the Potions Class? She thought as she observed the girl carefully. Yeah, she is! She thought as she made her way to the girl. "Hey! If you've lost us points I'll -" She imitated the girl from the way she behaved in the Potions class. It was only because of her good mood that her imitation was playful, and not malicious.
Anastasia Marwolathe
Anastasia Marwolathe
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander Blood Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:23 am

Zander shrugged when he caught the Vox girl from Dueling class mouthing words to him. He though she knew he was a Blood. Almost everyone in the school did. He tugged at his hair a bit and sighed out wondering when this session would end.
Zander Blood
Zander Blood
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristie Valentine Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Kristie grumbled as her professor caught her out. She knew it was her own fault, but she didn't really care.

"Hahaha," Kristie chuckled sarcastically, turning to the other girl from her house. "I bet you just think you're so funny, don't you? Well, little miss joker, how about next time you decide to mock me, I'll twist your leg and put your foot in your mouth." she said with an eerie smile. "Wanna see if I'm joking?"
Kristie Valentine
Kristie Valentine
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Marwolathe Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:32 am

"Blood? What sort of a last name is Blood?" She muttered, rolling her eyes. "And I thought Marwolathe sucked. Thoughts changed now." She added smirking as she realized her name wasn't that bad, there could be worse.

She distractedly turned to the girl from her house, biting back a laugh. "Yeah, yes I would like to see that." Staz shot back with an amused smile, definitely not scared by the girl. Instead, she found her funny, especially her smile. "You know, you really can't pull tough girl looks with manicured nails." She added in a mock sympathetic voice, before flashing a brilliant disarming smile to the girl. "And having last names that remind me of holidays with lots of red balloons and candy doesn't work either."
Anastasia Marwolathe
Anastasia Marwolathe
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristie Valentine Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Kristie was getting frustrated. She knew full well what she could do, it was more a question of what she should do. She thought about... what she had the ability to do. All her life she could just... make people feel pain. She knew that this girl would never know it was her. "Oh, you think my name is humorous? Wouldn't it just be such a shame if your funny little head starting aching?" she said, thinking it and making this girl's head ache. She didn't know if it had worked, her magic was a little off sometimes, especially if she was distracted, but she concentrated and hoped.
Kristie Valentine
Kristie Valentine
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Marwolathe Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:40 pm

"Not a very smart move buddy. You never reveal your power to people you have just met, it never takes long to figure out weaknesses." Staz mused, keeping her amusement in place even as pain flashed in head. It wasn't that bad, nothing that she couldn't manage, It was like the head ache she got when Brielle shrieked, it didn't affect her anymore. Even if it would have pained her more, Staz knew she wouldn't do anything in return to the girl. First, because her power was very weakening and second, she couldn't be bothered. The girl, or her annoyance, meant nothing to Staz. To be forgotten just as the class ended. "And yes, I do find your name funny."
Anastasia Marwolathe
Anastasia Marwolathe
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouden Carell Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:09 pm

He tumbled and tripped hitting the floor hard, and then he just lay there. He was fully conscious, he just didn't care to do anything. He just lay there in self loathing for a moment. For the first time at this school he built up an immense hatred of something, and he would release it HERE and NOW, in this tunnel. He slowly got up and with a peeved look he spoke the words "Lumos." And then he saw her, it to be exact, his mother.

She smiled at him and began to speak "Gouden. I'm disappointed in you. Why couldn't you be a pure-blood like your brother? You'll never amount to anything. A moment ago you were groveling on the ground like some kind of scum. This is why no one takes you seriously, why you'll never achieve ANYTHING." She continued to stab into him with the words he hated most.

My Mother isn't like this. Even if the rest of the world abandoned me. Even if I become lonely. Even if I don't amount to anything, She'd love and be proud of me. What a stupid creature.

"Riddikulus," the words were said in his signature melodic tone and the image in front of him came a part in musical notes. But instead of happiness he felt bitter. He had released his tense feelings but something made him uneasy. He sighed and proceeded a bit annoyed.
Gouden Carell
Gouden Carell
Second Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2