Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry Number Five

Go down

Entry Number Five Empty Entry Number Five

Post by Harvey Branden Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:24 am

Dear Haven,

Who thinks it is funny to lock someone in a cupboard? Apparently it was like some bad game of seven minuets of Heaven. Except I am thirteen and I would have been much happier if Dillon did not have boobs, and was not wearing a skirt. That came out so wrong but you know what I mean. I just hope no-one else is reading these letters. Pa wrote to the headmistress of Hogwarts today to ask if I could come back. Apparently things are getting more and more dangerous over here. They told me that they were still all upset about the supposed lies he told to get me out in the first place. Do not ask me ... but apparently I can count on being allowed back in the future, say about four years? What will be the point. I will be ready to graduate. You most probably will already have graduated. I mean its ridicules ... But we must all pay for our crimes.

So now I am sitting cross legged, locked in a cupboard with a girl I just met, wondering when I will be able to even send this letter I am writing. More importantly it has been like five minuets since the last letter so I have nothing to say. But I needed something to do, anything but beat on the door and scream for help. Who-ever locked us in must be laughing so hard.

I have to go now ... I think I hear noise outside the door ... you will get a proper letter tomorrow

Harvey

P.S ... could you go through my diary and then send me a copy of the poem I wrote, 'when love is forever.'

Harvey Branden
Harvey Branden
Second Year

Back to top Go down