Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry Number Three

Go down

Entry Number Three Empty Entry Number Three

Post by Harvey Branden Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Dear Haven,

You will never guess what. I was out with this girl, Dillon, and we found a real life mystery. As opposed to a fake one. You see we were going through the storage cupboard I got locked in to see if we could find anything to alleviate the boredom when we found it. It was a box of girls stuff. Pretty normal right - considering some of the things you are likely to have found going through the stuff I left behind - but this was all this girls stuff. I mean why would you go home and not take your wand, or your clothes, or your photo album. Why would you just leave those behind to be found and put in lost and found and then shoved in storage?

She does not look that old either. In the picture anyway. According to the date it is twenty years ago. She left her jacket behind, and her scarf, its just weird ... especially her wand. Who would let go of there wand that still works for any period of time, ever? It does work still because we tried it. We think something must have happened to her and we are going to work it out.

There is something wrong with the diary too. Well maybe, it just seems strange that it suddenly cuts off. On this last page she is half way through a sentence and then there is nothing more. Of course she could have got distracted, but based on the dates this would have been near the beginning of her fifth year. So surely she would have got back to it. I mean this girl has written in this diary every single day for fours year by the look of it. Seems weird that she would suddenly just stop. I mean it could be nothing ... but it seems weird.

She does not seem to talk about friends in her diary. There do not seem to be any particular ones ... I mean she mentions people ... but not overly to any point where they could be considered friends. Plus her offiical file which we 'borrowed' only goes up to midway through her fifth year. Strange right? Plus it talks about one of her classmates needing councelling from fith year onwards but none of the notes are in her file, they are all gone missing.

and then in the diary, Well right here at the end, she talks about meeting someone. Apparently there was someone new at school who had been nice to her - she talks about her quite a bit, here near the end. In fact the sentence she cuts out is about her ... a Maria something, the second name is all fuzzy. There was only one file under the name Maria, Maria Evans. But there was nothing in her file except "24-52-93" written on the card. Weird right?

Let me know if you happen to know anyone called Maria Evans, or Mabel Robinson or Penelope Parker.

got to go, hear someone coming

love from,

Harvey

Harvey Branden
Harvey Branden
Second Year

Back to top Go down