Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry Number 1

Go down

Entry Number 1 Empty Entry Number 1

Post by Dillon Alford Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 am

I've always wanted a journal. It's like someone you can confide in who will never judge you, someone who's always on your side. I don't know if I should name it or not. I suppose it would make it more personal, though what's more personal than something you write in every day. What's more personal than what's effectively my life-story?
Well... I think I'm a little old for naming a journal, so I shan't do so. Nor will I address the journal personally, it's a journal, it does not have a concious mind.
I uncovered a mystery today! I was in the storage cupboard with this Nula guy, Harvey. We came across this box of old stuff belonging to one girl. It had her coat and her wand and stuff. I mean, doesn't seem that strange until you look at it carefully. I mean, who would leave their wand in school? Anyway, she was talking to this Maria girl towards the end of her diary. Our theory is that she was hit with a rogue bludger and something... happened to her. We think that Maria girl has something to do with it. There were no records of the Maria and she seemed like a very unsavoury character.
Well anyway, I have stuff to do, classes to attend, hair to wash.
Dillon out Smile
Dillon Alford
Dillon Alford
Second Year

Back to top Go down