Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 1- First Years

3 posters

Go down

Lesson 1- First Years Empty Lesson 1- First Years

Post by Annalise Starbright Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Annalise skipped right through the solid Oak door with her ghost cat, Kit, following behind her. She was very intent on what she wanted to do. She went straight toward her drawer full of rune chips and- forgot what she was doing. For a moment she even looked around, wondering what she was in it. She then looked at the clock and remembered that she was going to give her first lesson ever. One would think 330 years of training in the runic arts would have prepared her for this, but she was not prepared at all. She was clearly excited, though, which was shown through her bright smile.

Annalise opened her desk to get to her wand, which took several times to grasp. It was hard to remain while she was so excited. However, she managed to grip her wand (after seven tries). With a wave of her wand, Anna placed one rune on each desk. She then sat on her desk while Kit floated about and hummed a song the rest of the world had already forgotten while she awaited her class.
Annalise Starbright
Annalise Starbright

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1- First Years Empty Re: Lesson 1- First Years

Post by Darcie Linwood Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Darcie walked into the runes class excitedly. She had heard rumors about the runes class being taught by a ghost but she had dismissed them as...well rumors. Now, with the humming ghost in question before her, she accepted the rumor as fact with a smile and laugh.

"Hi!" Darcie said with a small smile. "I suppose I'm the first to arrive. I'll just go choose a seat, then." And with that, Darcie sat down still looking at the pretty and mysterious ghost teacher.
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:12 am

"H-Hi, I'm not late am-" Clementine sped down the doorway and opened the doors as quickly as she should. There was only one other student in the class.

"So I'm not...Uh... Hi, Darcie..." She sat down in a seat at the back and stared at the floor, cheeks red.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Starbright Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Annalise clapped her hands together and jittered in excitement. "Ohhh! Students! Hello! How are you? My name is Annalise Starbright! You can call me 'Ms. Anna' or 'Ms. Star' or 'Ms. Bright'!" Annalse waved her wand and a piece of chalk floated up and wrote "Ms. Annalise Starbright" on the blackboard. "Now! You two are very lucky because you'll have more time than anyone else for todays assignment. I would like each of you to observe the runes on your desks before class starts. I will give the rest of the students about...lets say...15 minutes to arrive." Kit, the ghost cat, floated over to Clementine's desk, sat on it, and pawed at the rune on her desk. "Now don't be shy," Annalise said to the two of them, "You may ask me anything about them that you can think of. And you can also talk amongst yourselves about anything you like, seeing as class hasn't started yet." Annalise sat on her desk again and hummed some more while waiting for more students to arrive.
Annalise Starbright
Annalise Starbright

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:40 am

"It looks like, to compare it to something, that is... A wonky square lacking a side?" Clementine said thoughtfully, "Does this mean anything specific?"
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Linwood Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Darcie considered the object thoughtfully. "I suppose it's something like the letter f. Except it's a bit sideways...in a way..."
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Linwood Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:00 pm

(Ignore this)

Last edited by Darcie Linwood on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Annalise Starbright Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:54 am

Annalise clasped her hands excitedly and jittered a little bit. "You're both right and you're both wrong!" She said very excitedly. "Consider this: the english alphabet and these runes are related. Again, you do not have to talk about the runes if you do not want to." Annalise looked to the door concerned. "Do either of you think anybody else is coming? I should hope so...not that I'm not happy with just two pupils! I'm very happy to have you! I just don't want to give both of you more than 10 runes to decipher."
Annalise Starbright
Annalise Starbright

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:17 am

"Oh, some others will come. Whether now or next year, they will eventually." Clementine shrugged.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down