Alecto: Wizarding School for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 1 (First years)

5 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lesson 1 (First years) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lesson 1 (First years)

Post by Anadora Black Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:08 pm

I snapped back into life as I heard Darcie telling me something about Evil Bitch killing her parents. Darn, what hadn't she done, that old cow!
I shifted swiftly into my alive mode as I saw that Clementine was joining the conversation. She was almost complaining about nothing happening in her life. I got up and sat on the desk, so that I could clearly see both Clem's and Darcie's faces.
"Believe me, girls, if you want exciting things to happen in your life, you have to meet my brother." Then I locked my eyes on Clementine's. "Or tell Alex he's a got. That would work too." I grinned as I thought he wasn't there to defend himself. Too easy, too easy...
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:10 pm

"I-I didn't want to insult anyone or anything..." Clementine shrunk into her seat, "Sorry, I just... erm..."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:14 pm

"Who tells you we are offended? Knowing Darcie as I think I'm starting to know her, she's more afraid of offending you than afraid of being offended. And for my part, I never get offended. Ever. Everything's interesting to hear, even if it's not true. Which in your part is completely irrelevant. "I cut myself and put a finger on my temp. "Am I babbling?"
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Clementine straightened up a little, "Not at all, I'm just not that good at meeting people, y'know? I've never met someone and not said something stupid."she put her head in her right hand, "So if you see on my own, you know why- I have zero confidence and I always mistakenly say stupid things."

"And," Clementine added, "I either talk too much or not at all."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:31 pm

"You and I are meant to be friends, my dear..." I grinned. "My grandmother always says to me that Teddy (my brother) might be hyperactive, but that I definitely am hypertalking..."
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Linwood Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Darcie laughed quite a bit when Ana told Clementine to tell Alex he was a got. ((OOC Goat? God?)) So true but so wrong! She thought as she laughed.

"I think I should like to meet your brother. He sounds like quite a character!" Darcie said. She turned and smiled sympathetically to Clementine. "Don't worry, I wasn't offended. Though I'm not particularly happy about...certain things that have happened, I guess I'm glad that they led me where they led me."

She was not angry with Clementine at all and was happy that Ana got that. She hoped that Clementine did, too. She felt mixed emotions concerning Clementine and her own shyness. She realized that they were different kinds of shynesses, hers and Clementine's. Darcie's shyness came from not trying to make friends and being quiet. Clementine's shyness, however, seemed to have come from trying to make friends and talking and failing at it, at least in her opinion she did. And yet, Darcie saw that their shyness was the same. They were both shy and had the potential to be friends. Though Darcie still hadn't come out of her shell, she felt that by helping Clementine come out of hers, they could both become...not shy? Maybe even friends. Darcie would have to tell when she got there, if she got there. She looked to Clementine and said,

"So it seems that you know part of our histories. Would you mind telling us a bit of yours?" Darcie loved hearing other people's stories. Perhaps it was her pure Irish blood that made her like this.
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wimbleway Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:42 am

"What was that about me?" He asked poking his head around the door. Alex winked at Darcie noticing that she looked a bit sad from telling about her parents.
Alex Wimbleway
Alex Wimbleway
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:06 am

"Hm...like I said, my history's not something to really look back to... My life was basically; Born; two years later, my baby brother died before he was born; moved to Manchester; Moved back... Then we moved to New York, and here I am..." Clementine smiled sheepishly "I've never actually had a girl friend before. I used to be the biggest tomboy ever."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wimbleway Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:11 am

"What about a boy freind?" Alex asked eyeing her up.
Alex Wimbleway
Alex Wimbleway
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Linwood Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Darcie blushed slightly and smiled a small smile when she saw Alex wink at her. Her sad mood lifted, but returned when she heard that Clementine had lost her brother. She thought about telling her she was sorry, but that would've gotten her nowhere. Neither of them could've helped it and mentioning it would only establish an awkward, sad mood.

Instead she laughed quietly at Alex and shook her head. "Mayhaps not the way I think you mean. Since your a tomboy, I have a question for you." Darcie glanced at Alex and Ana and smiled slyly. "Do you know of or play the sport called soccer?"

Last edited by Darcie Linwood on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:24 pm

"Soccer? Isn't that the... American term? Well, It would make sense since that's where we are... I might be wrong, like, but... I used to play it all the time..." Clementine shrugged, then looked at Alex,

You did intend for there to be a space between boy and friend, right? I always found it hard to bond with girls so if I was to have a close friend, it'd be a boy, but if you meant it in that-" she turned slightly pink "-way, then, no. I can't date to save my life." she then munbled under her breath something under the lines of "I hate that stuff anyway..."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Linwood Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Darcie grinned widely when Clementine said she knew how to play soccer. And so the team forms! She thought excitedly. Darcie was already planning an entire day during the soccer season dedicated to just playing soccer. I'll invite Clementine and Alex and Krislyn and Ana and maybe even Mikey. Darcie wondered if Mikey played/knew of soccer. It would be great if he did. Admittedly, Darcie blushed a little when she thought of Mike, but she hoped that no one noticed. In an attempt to make sure that no one was paying attention to her she asked Clementine, "So, umm, do you know of the band called The Weird Sisters?"
Darcie Linwood
Darcie Linwood
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:25 pm

"Weird Sisters? I've heard of them, apperently they're really good, but I've never actually listened to a song of theirs."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:27 pm

I had listened to all of their conversation, but I was still looking warily towards our teacher, who still looked like he wasn't here at all... Very strange indeed...
"Hey, what about soccer again? Can't anybody tell me what it is about?" I then leaned towards Darcie's ear "I mean git, by the way, not got." And then towards Clementine "That doesn't look like a normal life to me..." And finally towards Alex "Where have you been? Lost your way from the loos, did ya?"
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:34 pm

"The only thing that's not normal about my life is moving around a couple of places and having a brother who dies after six months of discovery..."

"Soccer is basically football, am I correct?" Clementine shot an am-I-right? look at Darcie.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:37 pm

My eyes widened. "I...right, if you think it's a pretty normal life, then I won't argue. But, hey, in my standards, you are pretty extraordinary..." I grinned to help her ease.
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:55 pm

"Hm... People have diferent thoughts on what's normal. My actual life, from when I was around 5 to 10, was so boring... I don't think the word normal should exist, because normal means like everything else, and nobody's the same..."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wimbleway Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:19 am

Alex grunted. "I would rather have a boring life." He mumbled. "And no Ana I didn't get lost." I gloated.
Alex Wimbleway
Alex Wimbleway
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:28 am

"Ugh, whatever. I don't like thinking about people on toilets," Clementine girmaced "New subject, please?"
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:50 pm

"Too bad you didn't..." I said grinning. Then I turned back to Clementine. "I would rather exchange your life with mine too..." Then I put a finger in the air. "New subject? Right, check this out." Then I leaned in and whispered: "I've never showed this to anyone, so don't freak out."

And I turned into my wolf form, sat on my ass and eyed my three new friends.
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Clementine stared for a moment, and tried to remember to breathe.

"Y-your an animagus?" She blinked and rapidly and added "Well, they're rare... Are you signed up on the Ministry thing?"

She shook her head.

"Other than that, awesome!" she smiled, though her eyebrows were still slightly raised.
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:30 pm

I turned back into my human form. "Yeah, right, I'm born like this, don't ask me how it's possible. And no, I'm not registered." I said with a grimace.
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:32 pm

"Just don't change into a wolf around the Ministry then... Shouldn't be hard..."
Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadora Black Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:33 pm

"No, you're right." I grinned.
Anadora Black
Anadora Black
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Smith Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:36 pm

She anxiously turned to see what the others' reactions would be. She didn't expect any different from herself, but all the same...

Clementine Smith
Clementine Smith
First Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next